Meet

Can I request to join the facebook page please. I think I'm really well hidden though - can I find you and request you?

Just wanted to check that everyone has seen the facebook page and is ok to do the meet on:

Friday 26th March at St Leonards Farm, Leeds.​

https://www.stleonardsfarm.com/

https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=283365598329 Here is a link to the facebook page, don't know if it will work though. PM me if you want to join and I will invite you :).

If anyone hasn't seen it yet but wants to come then that's fine, everyone is welcome!

:)

Not sure if I can come yet, but can I join the facebook group? You won't be able to add me (I'm a teacher so very high security!!!!!) but I could add you?

I think a lot of people are getting trains? Some are from Manchester too :)

maffie; i'm not coming from manchester but you might end up on the same train as me? if i can make it that is I'd have to look at train details tho.

Im not sure my train would come via Manchester im south of Manchester now, need to check funds and how long trains will take, does anyone know how long the bus takes from i dont kno where to the place lol that makes little sense.

yea i was going to ask this too, are people going to be grabbing a taxi from leeds t station to this farm or is it too far for that?

From here the train journey is just over 2 n half hours.

aww i'm sad that i can't come...its to far for me and would cost way to much on a train but i really think we should do another meet in the south or london area at some point 4 everyone who couldn't make this one.

maybe someone fancies organising a second meet? i would offer to but i'm really flakey with these sorts of things! so prob a good idea if i dont organise...or it'll never get sorted! lol

we will have space to pick someone + baby up from the station if needed:) you will have to not mind dogs tho as we will have our beasties with us if we are staying over :)

xxxxx

Sara if you still have room can we catch a lift with you from the station? x

Sarah we can sort it tomorrow, we need to book a travellodge. Also we could ring and find out how much it costs for me to go on your insurance if you dont wanna drive in the city i dont mind but need insured (and a practice in ur car beforehand!)

course you can Jayleigh :kiss: Sarah, if you would feel more comfortable you can meet us and follow us in the car ??? :hugs:

sara

xxxx

we will be coming fingers crossed but will not be there untill nearly 11 as we have to take ds to school and then will be on our way but it is nearly 2 hours away, i'll make dh go fast lol

Donna, dont think we're meeting till about 12 ish any hoo....unless things have changed since last night??

Sarah and Claire..i have found a little sweet BnB thats only about £40 or something per room, might be cheaper than a travel lodge?? can send you the linky if you want??

Sara, I might stay with you in the bnb ya no, travelodge is £39 for me and P man, but if I'm catching a lift with you I might tag along if your about on msn tonight I'll talk more about it then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->