Meet

well its only £1 more than travellodge so if you can send the link will check it out! Is it £40 per room? Cus think we'd just share a room x

oooooooooooo brill sara i saw on the np fb bit that it said 10 till 4 and i was worrying lol.
Just got to make sure the ex from hell can pick karlum up from school and that someone will be there for my mom and then we are all systems go :)

Yeah sorry about the 10-4 bit, I just put any old time in, lol :dohh: Which bnb are you guys staying in?

Oooooh a BnB sounds MUUUCH nicer :rofl: imagine all the crying babies under one roof :haha: Plus YES PLEASE!!! URGH!!!

I'm hoping to come guys but depends on whether or not we can sort staying at the inlaws as its about 1hr 30 mins from them but over 6 hrs from us :D

Have put a link on the Fbook page ladies..i have Emailed them asking about room availability etc and asked for a cheeky discount too :)

we'll be stopping over too, can't spend 5 hours travelling with a toddler :nope:

I kinda want to not stay anywhere and just drive down through the night and then just drive home after dinner :blush: Think am possibly crazy though :rofl:

Hiya - just wanted to see if this is still going ahead and if so can i join in? Pretty please. Thanks.

Yeah we are meeting up next Friday (26th?) at 1pm at a farm near Leeds. If you like you can PM me your name if you're on facebook and I'll invite you to the group?

Ohhh great. Will be there.

PMed you about facebook. Thanks.

Looking forward to it now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back