Meeting OH's parents tomorrow. Super nervous.

Croc-O-Dile

Reaction score
So in case any of you missed the big news, I got back with my ex, the one I dated while I was pregnant. He's matured a lot since then due to life throwing him some curve balls. I can honestly say I haven't been happier. (And for those of you keeping up with my fb boy drama, this does mean that Danny and I are officially "just friends" again. That fight he started with me on fb was the last straw.)

His mom wants to meet me tomorrow after work cause she's not met me yet and we dated for a couple months before and I've known him for a couple years. :dohh:

I'm totally freaking out! I don't know why I'm this scared of meeting his mom. I never get nervous about meeting a guy's parents. :shrug:

^^ WSS. Be yourself, I am sure she will love you!

Im always nervous about meeting the parents but you will get along just fine,i bet! When you come home you will be thinking what was all the nerves about probably!lol it will all go well,don't worry

Omg, your meeting his parents after only being together 3 days? haha he must be keen!
I've been with Jamie for 9 months and i've still not met his parents :lol:
Good luck xxx

Much Luck, Be you and she is will like you! Congrats on the Bf by the way!

Ah good luck ally ! Whats his name ?!

Omg, your meeting his parents after only being together 3 days? haha he must be keen!
I've been with Jamie for 9 months and i've still not met his parents :lol:
Good luck xxx

Haha we've been friends for years and dated once before, so she's pretty fed up of not knowing who I am :haha:

Ally, his name is Cory. :)

Aww good luck, I'm sure she'll love you :hugs:

I was nervous when I met OH's parents and I was like 30 weeks pregnant :dohh: it was awful! But I was just happy when the initial meet was over. It gets easier!

Update
I think it went well! She told all the embarrassing stories, he tried to back track them to make them seem less embarrassing, you know the usual stuff :haha:
Then she was asking about Livi and how she was doing and all that. She seems perfectly okay with the fact that I have a child and even said at the end, "So Cory, is this going to be a serious thing?" and he said, "Well I sure hope so!" and she seemed really pleased with that. So I think she likes me :happydance:

We also went and visited his grandfather's grave. He died in December and they were really close, that was like his dad. I never got a chance to meet him before he passed, but I thought it was really lovely that when introducing me to his family he took me out there, to his most personal place, to introduce me to his grandfather. Like he trusts me enough to take me there, kwim?

Like I've said before, we've been friends for years, I just never got around to meeting his family.

:cloud9: that sounds wonderful! so great she was good and so sweet what he said! he sounds great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->