Meh...

Char.due.jan

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
Well the relationship with my OH has been well, very rocky we've been trying to work it out and it was going well, he stopped calling me' names and doing stupid things when he was angry.. And I started to feel happy again. But now it's like he just doesn't care at all... He works a lot and we don't live together so the chances to see eachother are few and far between. I've been having pains today, they probably won't amount to anything as usual but I asked him to come round as he has the day off. We'd already arranged for him to come round to have tea anyway so thought he might want to come around a bit earlier to spend some time alone together.... But no, he had time to go to the bank, to get his dinner at mcdonalds and go to tesco.. He phoned me saying he was getting ready to come to mine but about an hour later he text me saying do I want to leave it and he will just come tomorrow instead. Basically I told him not to bother because he will just let me down tomorrow too, his only excuse is he's 'tired' and he 'cant be bothered' well thanks, obviously I'm not worth the effort and him going shopping and getting something to eat is. I'm starting to get really paranoid now, he hardly texts or calls anymore, I just have a feeling he has someone else :/ it might seem like I'm making a big deal out of nothing but surely he should want to spend some time with me' before LO is born :| obviously not.. It kills me to keep finding more things to believe he's only with me for the baby...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Men are so annoying at times, I would be pissed if my guy was doing this to me. But you should try and talk things out, let him know what you're feeling hun

I do try and talk to him but he says I'm overreacting and doesn't understand what the big deal is.. It upsets me that he never wants to spend any time with me and I tell him that but he just doesn't care.. He will blame it on everything other than himself, like he'll say it's my hormones. its not my hormones at all, how is it a proper relationship when I only see him on the odd occasion :| it's making me' feel he wants the best of both worlds. But he obviously prefers the one without me in it..

Harsh :( without making too many excuses for him perhaps he's weirded out that he's going to be a dad. He doesn't sound very arsed to me though... perhaps a break's in order.. maybe let the next time u contact him be when you go into labour. It's hard to advise when you're nearing one of the most stressful things to do in life, nobody wants added stress to that... but for your own wellbeing maybe you need to step back and see how much he really cares.

I've told him not to bother phoning or texting me now and I'll let him know when I go into labour. All I got was an 'ok'... And I don't think it's even the fact of being a dad whenever talks about the baby he's excited its just me he doesn't care for.. I'm just going to leave it now and tell him when I go into labour I think it's the best, he may as well focus on being a good dad than pretend to be arsed about me..

sorry but what a knob you must feel terrible, i dont know how i would feel if my OH started acting like this to me, i feel like i need him to be round me all the time lately. I hope you have other people around to support you :hugs:

Thanks.. I do have support from my family but its not the same iykwim... He's made it clear now he doesn't want to speak until I go into labour :s well that's what he said on the phone. He phoned me acting like everything was normal and as soon as I tried to tell him how I feel he tells me that.. I'm worried he won't even end up turning up to the birth, but that's his loss not mine.

Thanks.. I do have support from my family but its not the same iykwim... He's made it clear now he doesn't want to speak until I go into labour :s well that's what he said on the phone. He phoned me acting like everything was normal and as soon as I tried to tell him how I feel he tells me that.. I'm worried he won't even end up turning up to the birth, but that's his loss not mine.

Exactly! He might learn to regret being such a knob head eventually.

:-( It sounds to me like you deserve better!!! He isn't being fair on you :-(

It's good that he sounds like he will want to be involved with the lil one, but you deserve to be treated with respect as well. It does sound to me like it is for the best that you spend some time apart, it will give you both time to think about the relationship and where it is going.
I hope things work out ok for you, just don't ever sell yourself short for a guy that doesn't treat you right, you deserve to be happy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->