Mei Tai problem

wannabewillow

Reaction score
Hi all
I bought a Mei Tai on e-bay. It was a hand made one (bababoom?) and from what I can tell, it's beautifully made and when I put LO in it, it was very comfortable for me. LO, on the other hand absolutely roared when she was in it. I tried her a few times over the course of the day, but she hated it :shrug:. I felt that maybe her wee legs were too widely splayed (one each side of my waist) if that makes sense. Has anyone else had this problem, do you think it's something she'll eventually grow out of. She's generally ok in the Moby, but I wanted to try something different that would be easier to put her into when I'm out and about on my own. Thanks for any input.
Joanne :hugs:

My son only seems to like our mei tai when he wants to sleep otherwise he wants to try and look around (despite being unable to hold his head up yet) and can't because or the head support part. My son is only a few weeks old and I don't think he minds wide spread legs but I guess every baby is different so it might be that.

If you think her legs are having to go too wide, try narrowing the bottom of the body of the mei tai by tying a broad ribbon around it to pull it in a bit.

Oh that's a fab idea, thanks very much!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->