Melbo's cambridge diet journal!

They only recommend people who want to lose 2 stone and up
xxx

So are you gonna have a naughty pig out day at Xmas? :D :lol:

Hell yeah!!!! Hahahaha, just the 1 day.... and a wedding I went to yesterday lol!!

xxx

hammered hahaha! I will have gained by next week but to be honest, I wanna enjoy myself, if I cant enjoy myself this time of year when can i :D
xxx

Hope you let your hair down Xmas day and said sod it with the diet!!

Oh I let my hair down xmas eve, x mas day, boxing day and alllll week! LMFAO!

i gained 4 and half lb :(

But hey, back on it now, if I cant let my hair down this gtime of year, when can I?

xxxx

Wow only 4lbs!...thats still great! Did you have chocolates and carbs too? I ended up having chrstmas day off too and was pleasently suprised when i went in for my weigh in and i had lost 4lb!! Tbh i staryed away from all carbs and chocs! So i did behave! xx

I ate normally for 5 days! When I say normally I mean TOO MUCH lol!!!

I ate every chocolate, roast potato, trifle and mince pie going, because my counsellor said I should enjoy myself, so I did.

And im glad I did, It was nice to eat good tasty food, but im back on it again now, step 3 so by next week I will have lost some again.

Thats brilliant Lady!!! Well done for sticking to it!! I always knew I would have christmas off, I just wasnt intending on having so much of christmas off lol!!!
xxxxx

4 pound is not bad that will come back off in no time!! xx

4lb is not a lot hun, i probably put that on just on Xmas day with the amount of food i ate hehe! xx

Right ladies :D

I lost 3 and half lb this week, so I have almost lost my xmas bloat thank god lol!

Good luck to you all doing this diet, I dont know what I would have done without it, its worked wonders for me
xxx

4.5 lbs is great and then lost most of that!! Keep it up hun, letting hair down is good for you!

It's nice to be able to have a day off here and there :D
xxx Thank you xxxx

good job hun!!! :hugs:

are you doing anything further or done?!

I have 8 and half lb til my first target and then see how I feel :D If im happy I will stay put. My BMI will be in the 'OK' zone by then
xx

good job hun!!!! so proud of you!!! Im looking for 21lbs lost sooner than later!

I had lost 44lbs but now am up 8.3 :(

currently weighing in at 151.3lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"