Melbo's diet journal - Rosemary C!

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I am currently following the rosemary conley diet of everything I eat cannot be anymore than 5g of fat per 100grams

I now know off the top of my head pretty much my whole shopping list, and the whole lot consists of food under 5g of fat per 100g. I did this diet 2 years ago for my wedding, and lost 2 stone, from a sized 20 to a small 14.
I am now an 18 after pregnancy, and since having Lylah 3 months ago I have lost 30lb exactly. My bmi is still 30.7, but its coming down. I am happy doing this diet, its worked for me in the past, I dont feel hungry,
I can still eat sweet things, I have a thing for sweet things like pink and whites and fab ice lollies..
https://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/biscuits/media/pinknwhite.jpghttps://www.talkingretail.com/images/063D8AEA-1B92-11D9-A258-B96F2D727A86/E16DEE48-07AC-11DD-85DD-9B833CFC6615/D943640E-0C9E-11DD-AAAE-E9993CFC6615.jpg
and I can eat low fat crisps, lean meats, bread,
chinese/curry sauces for meat, potatos, cheese triangles, fruit and veg, milk, whip deserts etc. Loaaads of things except chocolate :(
But a treat here and there cant hurt lol
Now im on the bandwagon, I cant let myself fall off.
:happydance:

I gained 56lb during pregnancy

by 3 weeks post pregnancy I lost 23lb

by 8 weeks post pregnancy I have lost 28lb

by 12 weeks post pregnancy I have lost 30lb

by 14 weeks I have lost 32lb

Ive always wondered about rosemary coneley cos its one ive never tried... good luck with your weight loss :)

Good luck .

Please feel free to share recipes :) , I have Gallstones :( and on a waiting list for surgery.
While waiting, Iam on a strict low fat diet .. But sometimes i struggle with Meal ideas.

I am happy with snack a jacks at the moment nearly fat free :), And Shape yoghurts fat free.
But full meal ideas and i struggle.xxxxxxxxxx.

Good luck .

Please feel free to share recipes :) , I have Gallstones :( and on a waiting list for surgery.
While waiting, Iam on a strict low fat diet .. But sometimes i struggle with Meal ideas.

I am happy with snack a jacks at the moment nearly fat free :), And Shape yoghurts fat free.
But full meal ideas and i struggle.xxxxxxxxxx.

check out the slimming world recipe thread.... that diet is fat free :)

Right, well week 3 on the diet

I have now gone from 28lb lost to 32lb lost. Only another 31lb to go!! LOL

Low fat stuff like potato, I have jacket spud alot with different fillings like cheese triangle and low fat coleslaw, or chicken and low fat salad cream etc. I have pasta with tuna mixed in and cucumber and low fat salad cream and I eat that chilled. I make it in a big lunch box and keep in the fridge, it goes quite far. I also have ryvitas and soft cheese on them. Lots of fruit and veg. I had a whole courgette the other day baked in the oven with a bit of bbq sauce for dipping it in, it was great lol! I also love baked onions, I will quater and onion, spray with fry lite and bake for half hour. They taste lovely. Oh and I cant stop eating mini twister lollies right now.
xxx Loads of things you can have to eat. Normal sandwiches with ham on, chicken, turkey etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->