Melbourne / Victoria

ah me too, did you like their care? i had a great birth. Considered going to Casey this time but ended up choosing Dandenong again.

the staff were lovely in gneral. When my little one was born after being in the ward with him i couldn wait to get home and got very upset being in their, as a first time mum i had no idea what i was doing and they wernt very helpful or had the time to show me how to even change his nappy after telling me 3 hours ago they would gt someone in to do it. When i have my second ill be more than happy to go back there as i know excatly what im doing so it will not upset me not having them to help and in general they were brilant.

How did you find them?

yeah good, everytime i wanted help or ask advice or to teach me how to give her a bath or change a nappy or check the BF latch i would press the button continuously until they came :)

Yeah pressing the button till they come seems to work lol.

So do you work? atm im on maternity leave but am unsure weather ill go back or become a SAHM. I just couldn imganine not being with my boy and some stranger looking after him as i have no family in Melb. A

i'm a full time student at Monash it seemed less evil than getting a job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->