Men being stupid *rant*

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
I remember the first time i brought the subject of babies up to my OH, he diddn't touch me in any way sexual for weeks because he was scared of me getting pregnant (what an idiot).

I mentioned babies again last night and he's done it again, and admitted that just because i've mentioned them he thinks if we have sex i'll get pregnant.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Men are so stupid sometimes!

*Rant over*:wacko:

I'm afraid I'm the opposite, I've put the breaks on TTC until April 2010

Sometimes I think OH is pricking holes in the condoms when I'm not looking he is so eager to be a daddy (he wants a 'minime' as he calls it) :wacko: He actually said once he got so sick of me not pinning a date he was gunna buy fake pills off ebay and trick me!!

:rofl:

Aw sorry, men can be idiots sometimes. Luckily, my OH doesn't freak out about babies anymore. He used to go all weird when we were around a baby and someone would say 'aw it'll be you next' and he would just be like 'no way!' lol.

My OH freaks out but it dosent put him off sex. I dont think anything could put him of sex.

My OH freaks out but it dosent put him off sex. I dont think anything could put him of sex.

:rofl: Thats just what i was thinking about my OH. Sometimes I think I could be so hairy you would need a lumberjack to get anywhere but as long as he gets his jollies its alright!! I know TMI !

It has been the opposite for me the past year and a half. He would like to have kids now and I'm just now feeling like we are in a place to start trying.

My stupid OH, if i say anything about having a baby in 2 years he freaks out.

Yet i can talk about him being a dad when he is 25.

Hes 25 in 2 years :rofl:

:rofl: Thats just what i was thinking about my OH. Sometimes I think I could be so hairy you would need a lumberjack to get anywhere but as long as he gets his jollies its alright!! I know TMI !

I can be hung over to hell, have puke breath and panda eyes where i havent washed my make up off and he still wants to get his leg over.

Haha! Thanks for this, I stopped BC to normalize my cycle, and he's been avoiding me like the plague! And we're only waiting another 2 months to TTC. They're crazy! I wonder if they have a message board where they swap stories.

lol i dont think anything would put my oh off sex but if iv mentioned it he is very cautious about putting the condom on whereas if i havnt said anything im the one reminding him!!! MEN! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->