Men Only Room

cocokitten

Reaction score
Do you think much goes on on that board? I want to sneak a look!
Id love to hear men talking enthusiastically about babies!!

Probably tumbleweeds blowing..

Oh I hadn't even noticed that board! I wonder if DH would sign up for it... probably not, he's not a 'forum' kinda person. Thankfully tho whent he mood strikes him right he will talk enthusiastically to me about babies :D

Mine's very careful about being enthusiastic! I'm enthralled by it too though, I bet the tumbleweed theory is right! :haha:

I always eye that room suspiciously on my way into The Girlie Sanctuary, I also wonder that find to talk about hummmmmm

HA I've wondered this as well!
Thought about getting oh to get an account but then he'd be reading my journal n stuff ha xxxx

I have a feeling they wouldn't even end up talking about babies :p
Every thread would be like football.. xbox.. ps3.. more football..

Does anyone know a BnB male member we could kidnap and interrogate to find out what goes on?

ha ha they are probably moaning about the hormonal women and the lack of sex - MEN - :haha:

I don't think there's much action in that part of the forum.. I know Nightkd's OH had said it's extremely slow in there before. Ask him!

I bet they just sit around and plot how to stop us all being so broody!! XD

ooh yes we'll have to kidnap him! yeah im with xsophiexleax i bet they dont even talk about bambinos puh men!

Ha ha I often wonder what goes on in there, my husband is thinking of joining the forum, he doesn't have any male friends that are in the same situation.

well report back anyone who finds out! :winkwink:

zarababy i see you're from northumberland! Ive just moved to prestwick, i love it! hard not being able to drive though, the 101 is my new best friend :flower:

SC says - its boring in there nout goes on! :rofl: who thinks hes lieing and they all have big bitching sessions about the women? me i do :lol:

i live in alnwick! i dont drive eaither its boring as here nothing to do! im learning tho!

ah alnwick is further, glad im nearish a metro too!

I dont believe him! I think someone needs to go undercover....... :blush:

id get my OH to join up and spy but he'd probably lie too! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"