Men that think they could handle pregnancy better than us

A

AppleBlossom

Is it just me who's OH thinks that women are crap at being pregnant and men would be much better at it? He seems to think all we do is moan. I said to him before I'm going to strap a melon to him, make him walk around all day with it on, pushing down on his bladder when he really needs a wee and then, when he gets into bed, everytime he starts to drift off to sleep I'll give him a few quick digs in the ribs. Just so he knows a teensy bit what it's like.

Hmmph. Men

:rofl: My OH said he's like to know what it feels like to be pregnant so he's a bit jealous!

lol my OH said he's gonna be pregnant next time to stop my whinging. cheek

:rofl: DH knows better than to open his mouth most of the time

My OH is really sympathetic a lot of the time... he always says 'sorry baby, is there anything I can do?' and stuff like that if I complain about something.

BUT he expects me to get on as I did before.. all the housework, tea on the table, sex and that sort of thing. When I want to stretch my legs out on the sofa he complains when he has to move somewhere else so I can have soon room lol. He's not nasty, I just don't think he realises how hard it is sometimes.

xxx

I used to kick my OH every time the baby kicked when we were in bed

lol! I might try that!

Ive made a massive next of pillows on my side of the bed, Matt keeps compaining Im taking up all his room. It's like a military operation to get them all in the right places though lol.

xxx

haha ive already told OH im doing that, he said he feels left out cos he wont feel the baby kicks till l8 on so i said well everytime i get a kick ill kick you muhahaha

My DH is so sympathetic and understanding! I couldn't have asked for a better DH through all of this! He has so much more admiration for me because of what we have to go through.

My husband is understanding, but when hes trying to help cheer me up-i take it the wrong way and get angry with him lol. When im in a better mood-i look back and feel really guilty that i took it out on him. Its hard when your hormones are all over the place though and youre feeling crap! poor husband!

keely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->