Menopause???? Pre-menopausal??? Is this the start

nobump

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm confused. Currently on CD45 and 4 BFN. Never had a cycle this long before.

I'm 41 over 8 years of TTC/NTNP, 2 failed IVFs.

Chances of being pregnant are almost nil.

Everyday for the past 2 weeks I have felt as if the which is ready to appear. At times thought she had but not blood just feeling a overly wet.

Last longest cycle was 39says usually 26/29 says.

Don't think docs will be able to tell me anything last time they just said if urine test was negative then trust that.

Web says menopause is after 12 missed periods.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? Cramps, over emotional, feeling on the edge of AF but nothing...

Thanks for reading.

I cannot tell you but I am on cycle day 48 and my last period was 10 days of heavy spotting followed by 4 days of normal bleeding. I am older than you so I am definitely perimenopausal but man I hate this out of whackness!

Thanks for replying.

AF has appeared.

Used to bleed heavy but hand an endometrial resection to remove a pollyp. Has been lighter.

This month has definitely been the worst in a while.

Who would choose to be a woman and go through all of this. Have to be thankful for a very understanding husband.

I know it is definitely a downside to being a woman but on the other hand Id not want to be a man and have to shave my face! lol

Currently cd35 negative test. I'm 42 I somehow have forgotten my last birthday.

Will give it to cd45 and if AF doesn't show I'll go to docs.

Got a couple of weekends away planned want to know if I will be bleeding. Want my cycles to go back to being regular.

My last cycle was 54 days and then AF showed. So basically I just skipped one. Maybe that is what is happening with you too? I hope I am back to regular too. Not ready for things to stop.

Thanks Angel.

This is so annoying. Think the best thing for me is to stop stressing about it. But need to make sure I'm prepared for when it does appear.

Hope things get back to normal for you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->