Menstrual cramps and sore breasts? (~7 weeks)

blueberry.

Reaction score
According to my last period, I am ~7 weeks but I believe I am less than that due to my irregular periods every month. Nonetheless, I am pregnant.

For about 2 weeks now my breasts have been extremely sore, that I cannot sleep at night. I figured it was normal because of the pregnancy. BUT, I am most worried about my lower abdomen cramps which I best can describe as menstrual cramps. They come and go, maybe like 3-4 times throughout the day. Some are very sharp others are mild. Should I be worried? Or is it normal?

I just have been looking online and all it keeps mentioning is about miscarriages. I have an appt set in two weeks, but wanted to see if anyone had those? or if it's normal? Any suggestions or advice?

Thanks!!

It's normal unless you are completely doubled over in pain, or the cramps are accompanied by bleeding. I have had on and off cramps since before I got my BFP.

I had had really bad pains from constipation too that felt like strong AF cramps. Don't know if that could be a reason for you?

It's normal unless you are completely doubled over in pain, or the cramps are accompanied by bleeding. I have had on and off cramps since before I got my BFP.

I had had really bad pains from constipation too that felt like strong AF cramps. Don't know if that could be a reason for you?

Thanks for the response. And no, I honestly haven't had any constipation. And it really isn't cramps from like gas, it is more close to menstrual cramps. Also, I haven't had any spotting or bleeding which is good.

I was getting a lot of cramping as well for about a week. Turns out it was a UTI and I had no other symptoms. I noticed the cramps were worse after urinating. Just another suggestion, but for the most part, occasional cramps and pains are ok.

On and off cramping is normal as long as you aren't bleeding and you aren't in excruciating pain. I got those and still do sometimes. Lots of new things are going on down there; lots of stretching, growth, etc. That is probably the cause. If you are concerned though, ask your Dr. I am sure you are fine though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->