Meredith Jaymes is here!

cmco

Reaction score
My "surprise" bump turned out to be a beautiful little girl, Meredith Jaymes, born July 31st! She was 7lbs, 10oz, 20 3/4inches long and absolutely adorable. Hubby and I are smitten!

The delivery was a bit rough; I was induced with Pitocin at 6:30am and ended up getting an epidural at about 2:30 (which I should have done HOURS before--I could have absolutely married Bob the anesthesiologist!). Meredith was born at 5:27pm after about an hour of pushing. I'd gone from 4cm to 9 in about an hour and a half once the epidural helped me relax! Anyway, once she decided it was time to make an entrance, did she ever make an entrance. My husband said the doctor literally had to catch her since she sort of shot right out, doing quite a lot of tearing in a lovely Y-shape along the way. The doctor had to do quite a bit of stitching, and she wasn't very happy with the amount of blood I lost, but no matter, we're fine now and Meredith is absolutely beautiful.

What a miracle these babies are!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_7237.jpg
    IMG_7237.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 175
Just beautiful!!!!!!!!! Meredith is my twin sisters name- good choice!!!

Congratulations xx

She's gorgeous
https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/doctordeesmrs/Blinkies/Congratsbabygirl.gif

Ahhhh she is gorgeous congratulations how heavy was she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->