Merry Christmas girls.

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I know it will be hard, but try and smile too because your little angel or angels will always be in your heart and holding your hands.

In the new year, I hope all your dreams come true. Healthy babies, weddings...whatever you want. I hope good times come your way very soon.

Thank you for all your support, I just don't know how I would of done the last few weeks without you all. You are all deeply wonderful people - I hope you get the blessings you deserve very soon.

Blessed be.

Love,
Katie, Edan :angel: and Drazic. :angel:

Wishing you all a peaceful Christmas. Thanks to everyone for their support - could'nt have managed without you all. Fingers crossed 2010 will be a great year for us all xxx

Happy christmas to you, your dh and ur beautiful angel bubs huny x x lov caz x x

Happy Christmas to all the lovely ladies on here.

Like Katie says I couldn't have got through the past few weeks without you all and I just want to say thanks from the bottom of my heart.

I hope that 2010 will bring everyone what they want, no matter what it may be :hugs:

xxx

Merry xmas girls.
I couldnt have done the past few weeks without you all.

Lots of hugs
Charlotte & Lily :angel:

xxxxx

Merry christmas girls x x x x x

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a happy and healthy new year. May all your hopes, dreams, and wishes come true

A bit late I know but Merry Christmas to all the lovely girls on here who are there for each other and so honestly and openly share the experiences in the hope of providing the slightest amount of comfort to others.

You are all wonderful and your courage and stories will go on to help others for a long time to come. Only the other day someone resurected a post that was 18 months old as they saw something familiar in it.

Hope 2010 is a much better year for all of us. xx

thanks. hope you all had a lovely xmas day, and i hope you all have a lovely new year too.
you've all kept me going sinse my loss and i appreciate it.
best wishes for 2010!
bex. xxxxxxxx

merry christmas katie and to all of you on bnb thank you for being my biggest support in these last 8 weeks, lets all look to a happy 2010 xxxxx

Another belated Merry Christmas to you lovelies. I couldn't have come through the last couple of weeks and appeared the other side a semi-balanced person without you all. And thanks to Katie's good deed we'll all be forever linked, as will our sweet angels.

I hope that 2010 brings you everything that you dream of.
Blessed be, girls.
xxx

Hi

Just wanted to say hope everyone had a lovely day and remembered our angels in our own way! Thank you for being there to help me through this difficult time!

Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies and your angels!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"