Mersey Meet! :)

lilgemsy

First baby! (boy)
Reaction score
Heyy there, any mummies here from Merseyside / Liverpool who would be interested in meeting up?
If youre interested just post and Ill make a list here and then we can arrange a date and whatnot! x

Who's Coming?
lilgemsy
Lety
FlossyF
xerinx
LittleBoo
Kate&Lucas

I am!! But there are no other replies oh well!! x

I am intrested in meeting as well. I have a 12 week old daughter and don't really know anyone else with a baby. I live in southport but can meet up in Liverpool.

Im in st helens so close enough to liverpool for a meet :D

Oo I know st helens well, xerinx! I'm from whiston :)

Once I get out of hospital ill add your usernames to the original post :) hopefully there'll be more interest soon too and then we can start arranging! :)

Oooo not far at all lilgemsy! I hope youre not too bad (in hospital part) and get home soon! xxx

Meee :) I'm living near Manchester now but need an excuse to go into Liverpool (OH hates the place, no idea why, he's just borrowed everyone else's opinion, willing to bet he's never even met a scouser :dohh:) but yeah, count me in!

Yay another name for the list.

Might be home today (I hope) so should be able to get that list up!

Made the list and added you all :)
Anyone have any suggestions for dates / what we can do?

Bump - Liverpool/Merseyside meet. Come on ladies!

I am in the Wirral, so could do a Liverpool meet up if people still want to?

It seems there are a few of us now so shall we try to set a date for the new year?

im up for this. im in manchester at the moment but moving back next month :D xxx

I'm up for it :) living near Manchester but travel up there often to see friends anyway :)

Any ideas on where we could meet? Tuesdays are the best day of the week for me but could probably do others depending on where we are meeting as OH tend to take the car to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->