Messed up stomach. Confused.

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
For the last week I have woke up nauseous and that has lasted till about 10:00 in the morning. And then I go from feeling extremely hungry to heart burn and feeling sick again. But like a constantly hungry feeling that nothing can get rid of.

At 1st I thought it was from a cold that I've got over, that lasted 2 weeks. And that's another thing I keep sneezing even tho my cold is cleared up which is making my nose continue to randomly run. I rarely ever sneeze unless I'm sick.

I also have and this might be TMI but I also have diarrhea often on. And I keep having discharge with spot bleeding. I don't know what is going on.

It's one of those things that can be a pregnancy symptom or something else. Are you in the TWW? If all the stomach things have been going on for a week I'd give your doctor a call and let them know, see what they want you to do.

I have PCOS so my cycles are nuts. We have been trying for almost 8 years. So I don't know if I am in the TWW. This is just strange and my my boob is burning.

i would get to the doctors they can run a blood test could be a number of things:hugs:

Yea, I'd definitely call the doctor and tell them about your digestive track issues. Can also bring up the breast issue, but get checked out. :hugs:

Everything you've said could be early pregnancy signs but also could mean your a little run down which ironically is also a pregnancy symptom. I'd test and if its bfn then book into drs as they could perhaps shed some light to whats happening.
Either way hope you're feeling better soon x

I just started a new job which is super stressful so I could just be run down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->