metallic taste in mouth, no idea what dpo i am

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
i have this symptom i did with my May baby girl. she was my first baby and i had a metallic taste at 5 dpo and it lasted for 27 hours. so it was from 5-6 dpo. i have the same symptom again and im breastfeeding and have been for 4 months so i have no idea what dpo i am but im on minipill since last wednesday and i also had ewcm last wednesday and today. ALOT. crystal clear, stretchy, and ALOT of it.

i was here on babyandbump last year when i had this symptom. trying to find my post on that symptoms by dpo thread because thats where i listed my symptoms that led to my BFP last year. its on page 279 of that thread. but yea, this metallic taste,... might mean something

Are you on the pill atm did you say? U also get metallic taste if your filling is becoming loose. But i know what you mean i had that in 2 of my pregnancies about 7 dpo and lasted probably a week or so. Dont really knoe much about the mini pill they normally take a month to work but you do need to stop taking them if you think you are pg normally says that in instructions. Have you read the instructions in case the taste is a side effect of pill?

Are you on the pill atm did you say? U also get metallic taste if your filling is becoming loose. But i know what you mean i had that in 2 of my pregnancies about 7 dpo and lasted probably a week or so. Dont really knoe much about the mini pill they normally take a month to work but you do need to stop taking them if you think you are pg normally says that in instructions. Have you read the instructions in case the taste is a side effect of pill?
what do you mean by filling become loose? you mean teeth filling? i dont have any of those. im sorry if you meant something else i dont know what you mean. its definitely not a side effect. i only experience fatiguefrom them and sometimes a mild headache but the taste of a spoon on the sides of my tongue is definitely not mini pill related, when checking the information pamphlet

I'd take a test and then another a week later Hun as metallic taste was a symptom with my son too x

I'd take a test and then another a week later Hun as metallic taste was a symptom with my son too x

I definitely am. I'm a poas addict and I've ordered A LOT of bundles of different brands, frer being one of them. One of them should be delivered between today and saturday

Still have the taste in my mouth this morn. Last year it stayed for 27 hours and I remember going home from school with my mom and dad and I almost threw up in their car. My boyfriend at the time (now husband) thought I only had this symptom cuz he knows I Google everything wrong with me and tend to believe some things but hey last year I Google'd it and it was real, so

UPDATE: i got one of my bundles of tests in the mail. i took 4 tests and they are all faint but pink POSITIVES. im going to the doctor with my hubby tonight for blood tests(i think ill specify quantitative) just to be sure and for a urine test....i cant believe it

my replacement fone is updating its software so ill take pictures of the old tests and some new ones!!! btw the test line showed up faint BEFORE 1 MINUTE. on all tests.

Aww congratulations caterer I hope it all goes well for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->