Metallic taste

Ashlee B x

Teejay N Kaycie
Reaction score
Ive had this disgusting taste in my mouth for 3 days now it's even wakin me in the night to get a drink. it's a Metallicy taste like I've been lickin a rusty spoon haha

I *think* I had a chemical last week too as had a posi test then they went very very faint. Any link?

Wot could it be??

I got this when I was preggo both times..............!

It's definitely a sign of pregnancy hun, I had it too. Just because the lines went faint doesn't mean you've had a chemical, especially if you used different tests. Might be worth visiting your gp xx

It was over a course of 5 days till the line was almost non existent so I took it as a chemical seein as ive had a baby 9 weeks ago...... :blush:

May have been the last of your pregnancy hormone.....

V xx

I never had it with my LB n wouldn't think 9weeks on you'd still have hormones?! As is tested few weeks ago m def neg. gona re test 2moro I fink x

I would say test again too, the only time I've heard of that happening is when somebody is pregnant. But like v said, could be the last of the pregnancy hormones xx

Yes deffo test again ? i had this when i was pregnant, its quite a common pregnancy symptom from what i understand x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->