Metro Centre Meet? *FINAL LIST*

Paige has a raging temp and an awful ear infection so thats fine by us to make it another time, as long as its soon :)

Just came on to check it was still going ahead:shrug: When is it being changed to?any tuesday thursday or friday is good for me how about everyone else?

for us monday after 1. tuesday,(but not next week), wed after 2, or friday.:)
we were looking forward to tomorow aswell, its a shame things have cropped up!

I needed to buy some maternity jeans! Tues, Thurs, Wed before 12 or after 2, for us

i came on to apollogise for not going, completely lost track of where i was etc...

anyway i was in the metro yesterday and struggled walking from the yellow car park to the cinema so i dont think i'll be able to go to a meet until after sophie is born and then hopefully my spd will bugger off lol

I'll come to the new meet. When is OK for everyone? x

Any day is fine for me except 5/6/7/8 March as I have plans for my birthday

is there a new meet ?
hopefully i can come this time im usually free mondays, tuesday, and wednesdays (but not till 4 weeks time as im doing a 5 week beauty course)
I'll be free all week of the february holidays though
and Im free saturday and sundays too

I don't know! I'm going tomorrow as I desperately need some fat pants and some belly bands now, I'm popping out! :lol:
Anyone want to hook up for a coffee just say! Will prob go around 10/11 ish

I'd love to but I'm at physio in Darlington at 11.50

Well Tuesday are no good for me cause i have my weaning course and twinkle time... wednesdays are best but to be honest anyday bar Tuesday's are great! xx

Mark&Annie i am going to miss you by 1 day :dohh:! i am going on Wednesday morning for some retail therapy! (well needed) x

ohh just seen this thread. what have i missed? lol xox

Don't worry you did miss a thing ...

The meet didn't go ahead so a new one is getting arranged xx

EDIT: i have made a new thread for a new meet to make it easier :)

just seen this thread, did you all meet? I would def come if there is another one anytime soon....im from Darlington x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->