Metro Centre Meet? *FINAL LIST*

i'm going to say i'll be there for 11. I have to get 2 buses which isnt too bad one to gateshead and then the metrocentre link but sometimes i time it all wrong and have to wait ages for them!

I'm easy about where we go as long as were sitting down somewhere for around 12ish as thats when morgan has his dinner and he gets cross if he doesnt have it right then :lol: if he actually eats :(

is it difficult to get from darlington to metro centre? i assumed itd just be one train :wacko:

So are we all going to meet at the blue mall outside of KFC? Thats good for mums coming in on buses or trains and there are seats too :) xx

and for the girls coming in on the metro, it comes right to the metro centre and you cross a bridge into the blue mall xx

i'm making sure its all going ahead

Plus... :blush: i know nothing about anyone haha! not even your names!!

I'm Carolanne (22yrs young) and mummy to Mathew :) We live just outside of Durham with my soon to be hubby Kyle. I am originally from East Kilbride, Scotland so i may have a funny accent lol. x

I'm on facebook if you are going then add me (but let me know your from BnB)
xx

hiya im kerry im 22 and in south shields i have a LO called skye and she is 2, im from the midlands so il have a funny accent aswell lol, i cant do tues,weds or fri as my daughter is in pre-school, i suffer from social anxiety so this is a BIG step for me, im just trying to better myself for me and for skye, also anyone know when this is actually taking place? and also lol could someone meet me maybe in the gateshead bus station so we can go togther as i get very nervous, i have never done this before but if no-one can then its ok :). i dont know how long it will take me to get there as i have only been there once lol, i get the bus to shields then the metro to gateshead and then the bus to the metrocentre lol :happydance:

i'm making sure its all going ahead

Plus... :blush: i know nothing about anyone haha! not even your names!!

I'm Carolanne (22yrs young) and mummy to Mathew :) We live just outside of Durham with my soon to be hubby Kyle. I am originally from East Kilbride, Scotland so i may have a funny accent lol. x

I'm on facebook if you are going then add me (but let me know your from BnB)
xx

hiya im kerry im 22 and in south shields i have a LO called skye and she is 2, im from the midlands so il have a funny accent aswell lol, i cant do tues,weds or fri as my daughter is in pre-school, i suffer from social anxiety so this is a BIG step for me, im just trying to better myself for me and for skye, also anyone know when this is actually taking place? and also lol could someone meet me maybe in the gateshead bus station so we can go togther as i get very nervous, i have never done this before but if no-one can then its ok :). i dont know how long it will take me to get there as i have only been there once lol, i get the bus to shields then the metro to gateshead and then the bus to the metrocentre lol :happydance:

Hi Kerry

It's going to be on Tuesday 8 February and if you can make it that day, I can drive you and Skye over. I live in South Shields too :hugs:

gutted cant make it skye is in pre-school on a tuesday 9.30-12.30 by the time i get there it'l be over :( :(

gutted cant make it skye is in pre-school on a tuesday 9.30-12.30 by the time i get there it'l be over :( :(

Ah never! We'll have to arrange another one sometime soon when you can make it. xx

Let me know if you want to meet up for a coffee in South Shields sometime. Where in Shields do you live? I'm on the Lawe Top x

hiya im at horsley hill estate at the min, im soooooooo gutted (i was preparing my mind for it) if it had of bein the thursday then it would have been perfect lol oh well poor me lol and id love to come for coffee with you :) :) :)

hiya im at horsley hill estate at the min, im soooooooo gutted (i was preparing my mind for it) if it had of bein the thursday then it would have been perfect lol oh well poor me lol and id love to come for coffee with you :) :) :)

Just let me know where and when is best for you xx

:nope: i'm gutted but i'm not going to be able to make it. I have been on the baby weaning course waiting list for 6 weeks and i finally got a place which starts on the 8th (10am-12pm) then i have Mathew's 3rd set of injections at 3:40 so i am out. Please give me a shout on facebook or on BnB if theres another meet xxxx

sugarlumps, i cant come i have an app to sign my house tennancy and the people are coming to fit the safety gates, and i cant miss it cause if i miss this 1 im not allowed any :( which is stupid cause i was in yesterday but they didnt even nock :(

Hi Id like to come along if thats ok,im kerrie (26) and Owen is turning 9 months the day after the meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->