Metrocentre Meet Thursday 25th June

P

pinkmummy

Seeing as there is a meet made for a weekend I thought I would see if people would like a meet on a weekday as I know alot of people can't make/don't want to go to a weekend meet because of the Metrocentre being busy.

I had a PM from another member to say she was interested in meeting on a weekday as it's easier for her so thought I would mention it.

It will be Thursday 25th June at 10.30am outside of the Odeon Cinema (In the Blue Quadrent) as this is where the buses and trains are so it will be a lot easier for people who have never been before and there is a carpark for those with cars :)

Anyone interested just leave your name here :) Hope to see some of you soon :D xx

Attending:

• Caitlinsmummy + Thomas
  • tootsy1987
  • Charliebear + Aidan
  • Verona + Joel
  • Lauzliddle + Alfie
  • Snettyb + Jake
  • Susiewusie + Kieran

Maybe:
  • Vicwick
  • DiddyDons

Hooray!!! Will be great to meet you all (except you Kelly - know you already LOL)
x

Shame you can't make it x-amy-x. Would have been great to see you!

Thanks again for letting me know :) count me in :D its just arround the corner from where i live so really handy, i will look forward to it :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woo it be nice to meet all you ladies and put a face to all the names!

By the way my name is Tara - just so you all dont feel like you have to call me tootsy1987 while walking around the metro hahaha! xxx

:rofl: nice to meet you Anna (well virtually meet you for now) haha!

Thanks ladie's looking forward to meeting you all :D

Thats a good idea Tara to all post our real names, I'm pretty sure you don't want to walk around calling everyone by their BnB names! :D

My name is Kelly and I will be coming with Thomas who will be 4 months by then :cloud9: xx

Oh my goodness Kelly ---- Alyssa and Thomas are going to be FOUR months old then??? Eek!!!
x

Aaaw ladies wish I lived closer! :( Hope you have a nice time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"