Metrocentre Meet Thursday 25th June

Never mind! Another time Layla and I will have to hop in the car. We should have a feb mummies meet!! :)

I'm Lisa and will be bringing Aidan along - who will be 7 months then :cry:
:hi: Tara, Anna and Kelly! Nice to meet you, cant promise I'll remember any names/usernames though :dohh:

well im laura and i'll be bringing callum with me and he'll be nearly 19mths.

Hey Lisa :wave: Hey Laura :wave: really looking forward to meeting you and all the other girls, plus the gorgeous LO's too :D xxx

i would love to come but im busy with my best mate havin a spa day with her... along the water at the spa at the baltic.

perhaps the next meet???

I might come, unsure about sitting on a bus for an hour with a 16 month old lol

I might come, unsure about sitting on a bus for an hour with a 16 month old lol

Where abouts do you live hun? I will have a spare child seat in the car coz I won't be bringing Caitlin with me so I'm sure your LO could go in her seat, saves you going on the bus! BTW I live in County Durham too :D xx

Awh thatd be great!
Im from Sherburn hill, not sure if you no where it is lol
x

Yeah is that kinda near the Dragonville Industrial Estate? I've got a Sat Nav anyway so could just put your addy in there and then head to the Metro from yours :) xx

yeahh its just up from there.
x

so wish i lived further north at times miss the metro centre :)

would like to thanks to anna for letting me know about this meet you can count me in. My names laura and i will be bringing along alfie who is now 4 months :)
Cant wait to meet you all :)
Laura X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->