mia fertility spells

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
anyone had one or considering it i purchased 1 so were have too see what happens !!
the lady that cast the spell was recommended in pregnancy and birth magazine and there are some amazing success stories as-well :)

I did 1, She said to contact her again after 12 weeks if it didnt work......12 weeks went by so I contacted she very happily did the spell again, I fell pregnant that cycle!!

Believe what u like but I do like to believe there is a little magic there, gives u hope and it worked for me...nothing else did after 3 yrs, an ectopic 1 tube and a m/c Im now 15 weeks pregnant!!!! Good luck babe, keep me updated im intrigued!!!xxxxxxx

Yeah i no i have faith in the woman .. you have some people that say it don't work i believe its because they believed it wouldn't work ..im sooo excited after 2 years it is all the hope i have and to be honist there is no loss as u get a refund or a re-cast

CANT WAIT 4 MY BFP !!:D
will deff keep you up dated xhugsx

I had a spell done by her during my last cycle- hoping it works soon :)

I do believe in the power of the mind. So having faith something will work certainly can't hurt!!

Best of luck and hope it works for you!

hi girls can any one point me in her direction???

thanks

Hi,
you go on ebay and type in mia fertility spells in
she's amazing keep me updated !! plz xx:flower:

i got mine on nov 19th so just over 3 weeks ago hoping and praying it works (and i dont have to ask her to recast)

Hi ladies no 1 got a bfp from fertility spell yet ? ..
X hugs X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->