MIA Teething necklace

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Not good.

Hayden has one of his 2yr molars about halfway through. He's been dealing with it just fine. But I gave him his bath, and took it off. After the bath I forgot to put it back on (how I don't know considering he's been wearing it for over a year) but the boys started messing with it. I took it from them and was in the middle of doing something else so I sat it down and now I can't remember where!! I have looked everywhere I thought I would have put it with no luck :( It's 9:30 and he is usually in bed at 8 and asleep very soon there after. Mark did find Landon's broken necklace and put that on him, he had to twist the ends together to get it to stay on. He has now calmed down some but hasn't fallen asleep yet :( I sure hope I can find it tomorrow....hopefully this works for the night

oh no hope you find it hun!! hope hayden is feeling better soon :hugs:

Oh I hope you find it today! Poor Hayden :(, hope he feels better soon

No :|

He's napping right now with that other one rigged to stay on again lol. I'm going to search his room when he gets up, I can't find it anywhere else I'm guessing maybe the boys got it again from wherever I put it and then set it down somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->