Miami Zombie...

wasey

mummy to Summer-Rose <3
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Ronald-Poppo/354602371273695?

This man had his face eaten off by someone on drugs, like and share for me!

Very very sad for this man such an awful thing thats happened to him.

That fb page though i dont think you should post on here. Im sure the man is getting the help he needs. that page doesnt look very authentic iykwim.

i saw this on FB last night. Terrifying :\ that poor police officer will prob have nightmares about it for the rest of his life and i cant even imagine how someone can still be alive with 75% of his face gone.

The man is critical isn't he ? i feel for him :( so horrific i haven't had a look at the pic of his face yet, as i don't think i can stomach it, i read there is nothing left but his beard :/ and his eyes were destroyed also ? :( this is sparking alot of Zombies rumours though isn't it...

This is so scary! I was reading this https://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/30/2824778/girlfriend-face-eating-man-was.html

How can a normal man just turn into a face eating monster!? :wacko:

That poor man, I can't imagine what hell he is going to go through! I don't know if I'd want to survive something like this!

he was on drugs :( sounds like a horrendous drug.

Yea some new sort of LSD, I read it makes people on it feel like their internal organs are on fire which is why he was probably naked. I just had too google that poor mans face. Horrendous! Don't look if you have a weak stomach :nope:

It was a mixture of the drugs and sun exposure, aparently he had been walking a few miles in the blazing sun and was probably hallucinating

I googled and saw the pics of the mans face and them laying next to each other under the subway. It is the most vile picture i have ever seen :cry:

i read that the biggest risk isn't even the injuries themself but the infection aspect as peoples mouths are so dirty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->