Hunnyx10

new mum to no:10 12/06/09
Reaction score
ok michele, now were on your journey, and i am with you all the way

:hug:

where are you michele??

your not allowed to stay quiet,

how has your day been?

LOL! I had to search for this! Thank you so much Honey, this can be kinda a journal for me, I need it!

Things are pretty good today. AF still isn't here and I don't believe she is coming. It took me forever and a day to get a great BFP with Anthony, my second little monster, who is now 11. I read a great article on late implantation https://www.choicetolivewith.com/FetalDevelopment/Week2.html

I've had this calm, content, euphoric feeling for the past 2 days. Nothing really bothers me anymore. I just shrug it off, John has noticed too. I normally bug him to do all kinds of things for me, I'm demanding, I know but I haven't bothered him much. If AF does show up, big deal, I don't care. It's not going to bother me. I don't think she is coming though.

Clinic beta showed a negative with an HCG of less than one but for some odd reason, it really doesn't phase me. I'm getting cramps but they aren't AF cramps, lol potty cramps, sorry.

I've been really emotional off and on for a few days and that's not normally like me. I really hate getting emotional, I'm stronger than that. I let myself cry just a little and then I yell out loud at myself to get up and stop it. Crying a little is ok but I have more important things to do besides feeling sorry for myself.

Pretty calm and content today.

Good for you, Michele! You have the right attitude! I really hope this month is it for you. :D :dust:

I know why I am feeling this way but I just can't prove it, yet.

hey come on your bigger than this

Has gp aid anything about your cycle, and if he hasn't ask him and find out what is going on

big :hugs: to you michele

I'm going to speak with him about my cycles soon, I want to wait about a week yet.

Dummy me should know better by now that I only implant this week.

Oh I'm in a good mood Honey, just a little tired. Congrats on your BFP!

Well I have some brown/pink spotting this morning. Not sure what it is. Could be implantation, could be AF. In a few hours, I'll know if it's AF. Didn't get any of my usual signs, NOT ONE.

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Good luck hun, I have the same today, have had some for the last 2-3 days now.. im supposed be on today but no proper AF started yet

Good Luck

Sam xXx

Well I'm roughly 4 days late. I have no idea what's going on, it does not feel like the witch is coming to visit. I did have some spotting with my oldest. It's only on the TP and not the liner just yet. There was a brown bit in there as well. If it's AF I'll know in a few hours but I'm not sure it is.

LOL! When is AF ever proper?

just keep +tive michele and good luck for no :af:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

how are you doing today michele

sorry i didnt post yesterday justa mad day lol

hope your feeling well

Well the witch found me but I am ok with it. John and I are going to hold of on TTC #6 for a bit. Waiting to see if I have a new job, I go to the interview on Tuesday. Maybe next summer will be a better time for us.

We are really comfortable on waiting for a bit, I want to get things checked out anyway.

aww well at least your feeling ok about waiting

keep in touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"