Mid April Testers?

Ha I'm sure if I was violently ill I would be like whyyyy after a week. I'm in the TWW now, I think I have like 8 days before I can start testing. 11 until AF is "due" I got the cheapy tests along with my cheapy OPKs so I won't feel bad using one a day. I also have a frer from last month Im saving for if I see a faint line lol

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join. This is my first month on clomid and month 9 of really TTC (11 total if you include NTNP). I should ovulate by Thursday. Going back in for an ultrasound tomorrow and blood work to see if I already did. I will be testing around April 22nd (my birthday!) Good luck to everyone!

Oooo you can count me in! AF is due about April 16th, I'm going to try to hold out til the 17th to test!

Good luck everyone!

Same for me. What is your cycle length and do you know when you O'd? My cycle length is anywhere between 30-32 days so I usually have no idea when ovulation occurs because I don't use OPKs. I'm a little different from most people on this forum because I'm not really ttc buy I'm also not preventing it. I will be fine with whatever outcome because I think these sort of things are going to happen when they're meant to. But, I'd love a little one and I'm curious to know more about what you're experiencing and sending baby dust your way :)

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join. This is my first month on clomid and month 9 of really TTC (11 total if you include NTNP). I should ovulate by Thursday. Going back in for an ultrasound tomorrow and blood work to see if I already did. I will be testing around April 22nd (my birthday!) Good luck to everyone!

Good Luck sweet :)

but welcome, i've added you to the front :) be amazing for a BFP on your birthday!!

Hi guys, just to update you, i've come on today so i'm out, how are you guys getting on?

Hi hope you guys don't mind if I join! DH and I are ttc baby #2. We officially started last year February and after 8 months we got our BFP but sadly ended in a early miscarriage. After a longish break we are back at it again to ttc our rainbow baby! I'm currently on cd 12 , haven't ovulated yet, got my first high on my cbfm yesterday cd 11 woohoo! Af is due the 25th so hopefully I'm able to hold out until then on testing . ( who am I kidding !?)

Baby dust to everyone waiting for their BFPs :dust:

Hi, I am TTC. AF is due on the 26th But i am convinced that i am already having symptoms. Really tired, nauseous, and slight sore breasts. please help, am i goong crazy or could i already be preggers:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->