Mid-End of September Testing Party (continued from End of August thread) - Join Me!

Turtle0630

Reaction score
This is a continuation from the End of August Testing Party thread. New friends are welcome as well! Let me know what day you're planning on testing and I'll get you added. Good luck ladies, I hope to see lots of BFP's on here!
:dust:

September 4
Julesillini8 :bfp:

September 6
k8ywalsh

September 9
Baby.Love12
Excited2See
nflores77 :bfp:

September 10
Turtle0630
Momofonegirl :bfp:

September 11
Wugz22
Buttersmom

September 13
1Atlanta

September 14
MnGmakes3
MommytoLBG
Juscause
MamaBee413
misspriss :bfp:

September 15
LadyV84

September 17
Sheylee
LouOscar01

September 18
55comet555
lian_83

September 19
Melewen

September 20
Bohemiangel
Eclaire
gothicmumma
JessicaMarie :bfp:

September 21
Livvy
Atleastthree
Bing28

September 23
Rosie_Phillip
KozmikKitten
MeganS0326
Emski51 :bfp:
Orionfox
Babylove100

September 24
Havingmyfirst
Yoga_Girl
Loobs
shalana
poeticlegend
caringo

September 25
Nikoru0111 :bfp:

September 26
CertainTurton
lolawnek

September 27
NicaQ
cherrished
ksully
disha
Rach87
LilRu

September 28
NoRi2014
kdmalk :bfp:

September 29
zaycain :bfp:
Cookie1979

September 30
Canadabear
Sengland
Mrs_Right
Whitglass
Kellya009 :bfp:
Mom2Nia

:wave:

I'm hopeful for lots of September bfps!!

:dust: to everyone! !

Lots of :dust: to everyone this month!

AF should be here again (unless we prevent her from arriving!) sept 14 so I plan to test then. IF I can wait that long!

Lots of :dust: to everyone this month!

AF should be here again (unless we prevent her from arriving!) sept 14 so I plan to test then. IF I can wait that long!

Hi, Mommyto! I've got you added. :) Good luck this month!

AF should be here September 17th for me!

AF should be here September 17th for me!

Welcome Sheylee, and good luck! :) Do you want me to put down the 17th as your testing date? Or do you plan to start testing earlier than that? :)

Thank you Turtle! Good luck to you as well!

MnG ~ how are you feeling?

Welcome sheylee!

:dust:

Mommy..thank you for asking.
I'm in a little better today :) all thanks to the positivity and support of my awesome internet friends. (That's you girls!)

Put me down for the 23 :) I wanna keep up with this thread!

Good luck everyone!

Loobs reporting for September duty!

I'm not actually counting today as CD1 yet but it's sure to be before the day is out.

This cycle I'm whipping out the big guns. Been doing a bit of reading so will be taking my conception multi vitamin, EPO until O, charting, OPKing, and raspberry leaf tea. Maybe a bit of preseed thrown in for good measure.

Are you ladies doing anything different this cycle?

x

Good morning ladies!

Rosie and Loobs, welcome to the September thread! Rosie, I've got you added for the 23rd. Loobs, what day would you like me to put you down for? :)

Loobs, those all sound like excellent ideas! I really hope pulling out all the extremes works for you this cycle, FX! I've decided to start temping this cycle, in addition to the opk's (I started those kind of late last cycle). We'll see how it goes!

I'm sorry to see ladies joining this thread for the simple fact that it means you didn't get your BFP with this last cycle, but I am excited for so many of us to stick together going forward! :)

thanks... the 17th is good. I will try to wait until then!

I'm not out for August yet but I don't want to miss any BFP news here :) Thanks for adding me Turtle :)

Good morning Turtle!

Hi Rosie! Fxd that you get your bfp!

Loobs ~ I am still taking prenatals plus my vitamin D supplement. Going to add temping and OPKs.

This cycle I'll be starting vitex (and hoping it doesn't lengthen my normal cycles) and Selenium.
I will also be contiuing B6, maca, and the folic acid.
Oh and I'll also be doing lots of praying. (I grew up Catholic and still believe that everything happens for a reason)

I visited with a friend today that had a baby girl just 2 weeks ago. Is it bad I wanted to run away with her ? Lol I want one :hissy:

MnG ~ hopefully you will get that bfp before your appt in Oct!

I also grew up Catholic...have the same belief...my prayers are with you.

And no its not a bad thought! Its completely normal to want that.

Afternoon, ladies! I'm so used to the August thread moving so quickly, with only like 5 of us in here so far this one is going much slower! :haha: How is everyone doing today? I'm doing pretty good myself, just waiting around for O day now. We really are just always waiting, huh? Hope everyone is having a good day!

I am waiting for AF... due tomorrow unless my BFN was false! Here's to hoping.

I am getting results back on Tuesday from blood work to see if I am ovulating... all I can do is research to see what can be wrong! I am suspecting an issue with my thyroid, but I may just be getting paranoid!

It is much slower but so far I'm able to keep up! :haha:

Sadly though from looking at the August thread it will be busy here soon enough...lots of bfns going on...hopefully better luck for us all next month.

I'm waiting for af to go away then will wait for O so yep we are all just patiently (ok not so much...more like impatiently) waiting.

Other than all that I am doing good. Busy. But good busy.

Sheylee ~ hoping the bfn is soon a bfp and af went on vacation!

Sheylee, I hope your BFN turns into a BFP as well! Good luck with your blood work, I really hope you get great results. Be sure to let us know how it goes! :) And I hope that you don't have thyroid issues going on. :( How long have you been trying again? Sorry I can't seem to keep track of that with people anymore.

Mommyto, sadly I think you're right that it looks like lots more will be joining us soon from the August thread. I hope not though, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! And here's to hoping September is the month for the rest of us! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->