Mid-End of September Testing Party (continued from End of August thread) - Join Me!

I'm not out for august yet, but I wanted to respond to Livvy!

I had a miscarriage (or chemical) when I was 5 weeks along. And I got pregnant with dd 2 months later! So it def happens :)

totally! before i had dd i had a miscarriage, then 3 months later i found out i was pregnant again! so dont think like that! gotta keep your head up girl! :hugs:

Thank you, I will try!

I'm not out for august yet, but I wanted to respond to Livvy!

I had a miscarriage (or chemical) when I was 5 weeks along. And I got pregnant with dd 2 months later! So it def happens :)

Thanks for the encouragement, I need it!

I just posted in the previous thread, but will update here as well... my BFN in August turned into a BFP this morning!!

Still going to follow the thread - Best of luck to everyone this cycle!!!

Congrats girl! H&H 9 months :)

Hi bohemiangel :flower:

Congrats again sheylee! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Rosie ~ I'm sorry I can't give much advice...I don't know a lot about ttc. I am taking vitamin d (have a deficiency) and prenatals still. But I'm also eating a healthy diet (eating as if I am already pregnant).

Livy ~ I know many women who conceive and have very healthy pregnancies after a chemical, a mc, a blighted ovum...so yes it's possible!

Alright ladies as I don't know the best vitamins, minerals, supplements, or aids to use in this TTC process, I'm going one more round, with as much help and info I can get from everyone! But I'm taking my Clomid cd3-7 instead of cd5-9, more eggs more chances right? I know I need something to increase my uterine lining, an ideas or suggestions? Also CM production, I took tussin last month and it seemed to help but I'm going all out this round! There for I need more CM! The only vitamins I've been taking are a B-complex and an extra folic acid everyday ( at separate times).

Be careful with the B complex. If you have too much B in your system your urine will turn bright yellow.

Sheylee, congrats!!! So happy for you! :happydance: H&h 9 months to you! :)

Bohemiangel, welcome and good luck! :hi: I've got you added to the front page for the 20th. Wow, that's impressive if you can hold out until a couple of days after AF is due to test! :)

Livvy, I've read of lots and lots of women on this site that have chemicals and then go on to have sticky beans. So yes, it can definitely happen! And it will happen for you! :hugs:

Rosie, I really don't know a lot about the best things to take with ttc either, as I'm pretty new to it. Like Mommyto, I'm also just taking vitamin d (also have a deficiency) and a prenatal. If I have a super short lp again this cycle then I'm going to look into taking either b6 or vitex but not yet. It seems that a lot of people have luck with using preseed though, have you looked into that at all?

MnG-I've been taking it for a month and no bright yellow pee...makes me wonder if I was low?

Turtle (& evey lady else)- When I went to my first appointment for fertility treatments I had told my Doc that I was taking a prenatal. I was told to stop immediately. Apparently the amount of everything in a prenatal is far to high if you aren't actually pregnant. Has anyone else Doc ever said anything? He told me there are a few ingredients in a prenatal that can cause serious damage if theres to much in your system.

MnG-I've been taking it for a month and no bright yellow pee...makes me wonder if I was low?

Turtle (& evey lady else)- When I went to my first appointment for fertility treatments I had told my Doc that I was taking a prenatal. I was told to stop immediately. Apparently the amount of everything in a prenatal is far to high if you aren't actually pregnant. Has anyone else Doc ever said anything? He told me there are a few ingredients in a prenatal that can cause serious damage if theres to much in your system.

Never heard that, in fact, I've always heard that if you're not using a reliable form of birth control, you should be on a prenatal. Some of the most critical development that the prenatal is for, needs to be in your system before most women know they're pregnant to help baby. My doctor told me to keep taking my prenatal since I told her we were going to ttc again as soon as we got cleared to.

I know that you have to be taking folic acid but that's about it. Maybe it was the prenatal I was on? I got switched to a multivitamin instead.

Hi Rosie ~ like Nica my dr told me to continue with the prenatal I was taking since we planned to ttc again. It could be the one you were using. I take a chewable (2 of them) a day. I compared them to my regular multi vitamin that I took prior and they are comparable except there is double the folic acid. Plus a few other essential vitamins have a little more than the regular.

I've never heard of not taking a prenatal either. I was told to take prenatals as long as we're ttc only.

My Dr actually told me to start taking the prenatal about 6 months before we started trying, when I went in for my yearly and told her about our plans. She said I might as well start them at that time. She gave me samples of prescription ones to take just in case the over the counter ones were too harsh on my stomach, but thankfully they've been fine (and I'm sure are cheaper than the prescription ones). Funny how different drs say different things! :)

Hi ladies. Just commenting so I can subscribe to this thread to get all of your updates this month!
I also never heard of not taking prenatal s.... It may have been a high dose of one of the vitamins in that particular brand? Interesting. I've been taking them for 4 yrs... I bf each of mine for a yr, so it's been 4 yrs straight that I've either been preggo or nursing!

I miss you guys over in August. I know some of you pop in to say good luck, but it's just not the same. Everything is symptom spotting and I never had symptoms with my other pregnancies ( well they hit like a ton of bricks at 5-6 wks but not in the tww) before I picked up some interesting info from the posts, now it seems like it's just about cramps and sore boobs! Lol it's probably not the case it just seems that way to me, sigh.
Anyhow, good luck catching o day this month guys!

Oh my. Now I'm freaking out that my Doc just wants to mess up my TTC!!... I was just taking Nature Valley prenatals...

Yeah Rosie I don't know. I would ask again about a prenatal. At least ask why dr had you switch back to regular.

Like you Jules, I bf each of mine for at least a year to 18 months. But ours are spaced further apart so I've been on and off prenatals. Been on them this time since April. And fxd for you this month!

Thanks guys for the encouragement :hugs:

Yeah I've always heard taking a prenatal is good, too... Although regular vitamins probably aren't that much different. Aside from folic acid.

Good morning everyone!
Wishing you all a great Monday! :)

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I'm not ready for it to be Monday again already but I'm definitely looking forward to a 3 day weekend next weekend! I hope it gets here quickly. :)

Jules, welcome! :) I know you're just here chatting with us this month but I'm glad to have you with us! I sure hope you get your sticky bean this month! :)

Rosie, I wouldn't be worried that he's trying to mess up your chances, but I would probably inquire about it with him again. But like Livvy said, if you're taking folic acid and a multi it's probably not that much different, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Can't hurt to ask again though!

So this is my first month temping, and I got quite drunk on Friday night (I'm nowhere near my tww and although I didn't plan to get that drunk, I'm not worried about it at all). Anyways, I got quite a kick out of seeing how much higher my temp was on Saturday morning, I'm assuming as a result! It sure makes my graph look pretty funny! :haha:

Here it is if you want to share a laugh with me over it! :)
My Ovulation Chart

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I'm not ready for it to be Monday again already but I'm definitely looking forward to a 3 day weekend next weekend! I hope it gets here quickly. :)

Jules, welcome! :) I know you're just here chatting with us this month but I'm glad to have you with us! I sure hope you get your sticky bean this month! :)

Rosie, I wouldn't be worried that he's trying to mess up your chances, but I would probably inquire about it with him again. But like Livvy said, if you're taking folic acid and a multi it's probably not that much different, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Can't hurt to ask again though!

So this is my first month temping, and I got quite drunk on Friday night (I'm nowhere near my tww and although I didn't plan to get that drunk, I'm not worried about it at all). Anyways, I got quite a kick out of seeing how much higher my temp was on Saturday morning, I'm assuming as a result! It sure makes my graph look pretty funny! :haha:

Here it is if you want to share a laugh with me over it! :)
My Ovulation Chart

I'm jealous of your morning romp in the hay. That is all :haha:

I'm really not sure how I managed that morning romp, considering how incredibly hungover I was! It was lucky it happened before I ever got out of bed; it never would've happened if I'd had a chance to get up and see just how crappy I really was feeling! :haha:

:haha: I'm laughing reading both of your posts Turtle and MnG! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"