Mid-End of September Testing Party (continued from End of August thread) - Join Me!

Hi, AF should be here Sep. 21 so add me for then. :)

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm finally joining you all in September! Temperature has dipped and I woke with some light pink spotting and now have bad AF cramps so today will definitely be CD1 for me.

I'm kind of pleased in a way, as my LP has increased from 12 days with 1-2days of pre AF spotting to 14 days with no pre spotting days! So the acupuncture is doing its job! :thumbup:

Turtle - can you add me for 20th September please. AF is due on the 19th but as I have ran out of ICs I am going to use all my willpower not to buy and more and not to test early. I'm on holiday from 13th Sept to 17th Sept so that will make the waiting a bit easier! :haha:

Can't remember who asked but I'm doing the SMEP this cycle!

I'm on holiday for the next week so after today So I will not be checking in again until Fri 28th Aug. Have a fab week ladies and speak to you all soon! Xx

Hi girls. :wave: I'm also here! I'll repost what I had in the August thread. .. my temp took a nose dive. Its the :witch: flying in to say "F you" once more :haha:

Enjoy your holiday Bing! I hope you're able to maybe forget about ttc for a while and have a great time wherever you are going :)

:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-22-07-10-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-22-07-10-55.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2014-08-22-07-10-19-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-22-07-10-19-1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 20
Welcome to the September thread to the new ladies!

Livvy, I'm so very sorry that your bean didn't stick. :( We're here for you if you need us! :hugs: I've got you added for the 19th.

55come, sorry that AF has arrived! :( What day would you like me to put you down for to test?

Bing, sorry that the witch got you but that's great news that your lp increased! Wonderful! I've got you added for the 20th. Hope you have a great time on your vacation, and that it can take your mind off ttc! Have fun and safe travels!

MnG, boo to the temp drop and the witch headed your way! :( I love your cartoons though, super cute and funny!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday morning (or at least morning where I am)! :)

Livvy, I'm so very sorry that your bean didn't stick. :( We're here for you if you need us! :hugs: I've got you added for the 19th.

55come, sorry that AF has arrived! :( What day would you like me to put you down for to test?

Bing, sorry that the witch got you but that's great news that your lp increased! Wonderful! I've got you added for the 20th. Hope you have a great time on your vacation, and that it can take your mind off ttc! Have fun and safe travels!

MnG, boo to the temp drop and the witch headed your way! :( I love your cartoons though, super cute and funny!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday morning (or at least morning where I am)! :)

I'm supposed to O on the 8th, so probably start testing at 10dpo. The 18th

I'm supposed to O on the 8th, so probably start testing at 10dpo. The 18th

Perfect, got you added! Thanks! :)

Sorry to all who are joing this thread...hoping for next month for us all!!

Bing ~ enjoy your holiday!

Livvy ~ again I am so sorry...we are here if you need to chat.

55 ~ Hi. sorry for AF.

MnG ~ thanks for the laugh!! :haha:

Morning Turtle!

What's everyone doing this weekend?

We'll be going to sushi Friday with friends for dinner and Sunday I have a friend's baby shower.
Saturday is for cleaning and food shopping, the house is overdue for both. Oops!

love sushi! That sounds fun.

Tonight (weather permitting) a camp fire at the house. Smores anyone?? Tomorrow a little house cleaning and groceries, then nothing specific planned. Probably just chill with the kiddos.

Afternoon, ladies! No real big plans for me this weekend. We're going to a friend's house tonight to hang out, having some appetizers and beers. Other than that, need to do some cleaning and yard work this weekend and that's about it! I'm actually really looking forward to having a weekend that's not jam packed full of stuff to do! :)

Thanks everyone :hugs: I just need some encouragement... like, people have chemicals and then get pregnant for real, right? It doesn't necessarily mean something's wrong with me?

I just don't get why it happened. :cry:

But trying to stay optimistic. I've got noooo weekend plans either. Hubby works tomorrow but hopefully we can do something tomorrow evening.

What's everyone doing this weekend?

We'll be going to sushi Friday with friends for dinner and Sunday I have a friend's baby shower.
Saturday is for cleaning and food shopping, the house is overdue for both. Oops!

not a damn thing! :D :happydance::happydance::happydance:
sigh. after this last week im so excited to do nothing and sleep in, im off "work" for the next 3 days, and DD is at her fathers for the weekend. so me and hubby will have the complete house(S to ourselves! :happydance: Might even have a glass or two of wine tomro night to destress myself. or take a nice hot bubble bath. or maybe both if i decide to get that wild :haha::wine::wine:

(sorry, i got a little overboard with the faces)

Thanks everyone :hugs: I just need some encouragement... like, people have chemicals and then get pregnant for real, right? It doesn't necessarily mean something's wrong with me?

I just don't get why it happened. :cry:

But trying to stay optimistic. I've got noooo weekend plans either. Hubby works tomorrow but hopefully we can do something tomorrow evening.

totally! before i had dd i had a miscarriage, then 3 months later i found out i was pregnant again! so dont think like that! gotta keep your head up girl! :hugs:

Hi ladies!!
Joining ya'll for mid-end of September testing. Can you add me on Sept. 20th? My period is supposed to start a few days before then, but I'm determined to hold out this time!!

I just posted in the previous thread, but will update here as well... my BFN in August turned into a BFP this morning!!

Still going to follow the thread - Best of luck to everyone this cycle!!!

I'm out for August :( I don't think I'm going to "try" this month. But I'll keep up with this thread :)

I just posted in the previous thread, but will update here as well... my BFN in August turned into a BFP this morning!!

Still going to follow the thread - Best of luck to everyone this cycle!!!

:yipee: congrats. H&H 9 months!!!

Alright ladies as I don't know the best vitamins, minerals, supplements, or aids to use in this TTC process, I'm going one more round, with as much help and info I can get from everyone! But I'm taking my Clomid cd3-7 instead of cd5-9, more eggs more chances right? I know I need something to increase my uterine lining, an ideas or suggestions? Also CM production, I took tussin last month and it seemed to help but I'm going all out this round! There for I need more CM! The only vitamins I've been taking are a B-complex and an extra folic acid everyday ( at separate times).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->