Mid-End of September Testing Party (continued from End of August thread) - Join Me!

i went through that aisle about three times, stopping to search if they were hidden, but no luck:haha:

i haven't waited for them to dry...:dohh: i did with my OPKs, but not with the HPTs. if my temp stays high tomorrow, will test again and let it dry too. and if it's still high on thursday, might break out the FRER:thumbup:

Good luck!! I think the American brand ones on your base will be better than the Japanese ones anyway. I mean I'm glad I tried 3 brands because the clear blue was rubbish. It was like the most basic clear blue you could possibly imagine and the do-test was rubbish too! (That was the one I used first at 7dpo but did another at 9dpo and that didn't show up as much as the p-check taken on the same day). The only other brand is check-one and I didn't try that one since it didn't seem so common. I eventually found a digital p-check but that was pretty basic too. Would have liked to try the clear blue with the dating...maybe I might order some from the internet. Sigh don't tell hubby...he thinks I'm crazy for keeping testing but I just can't help myself. It's the only way I can tell it's progressing.

Sigh don't tell hubby...he thinks I'm crazy for keeping testing but I just can't help myself. It's the only way I can tell it's progressing.

haha, definitely no judgement here! i've tested 4 out of the last 5 days:shhh: last month i told my husband when i did, but this month haven't, so he'll come home, give me that look and say, "did you test again?!"[-X he totally thinks i'm crazy. probably right, but that's beside the point!:haha:

I believe so. June 10th apparently. I started to get worried though as I tested again today and my line is still just as faint and I was convinced it would be nice and dark today :cry:

I'm just so worried. I heard that 50-60% of first time pregs end up as chemical pregnancies and I just so badly want this to be sticky.

Hi Nikoru, How are you feeling? I haven't tested again to see if it's darker, but I have felt every moment of this pregnancy since two days after conception. (Arguably even before that because I went to the doctor because my ovulation pain was so constant that I thought I might have cysts).

Anyway.. thinking about you and hoping you aren't freaking out too much!

Z

Thanks ladies for your encouragement and support!
Bleeding continues, but it is still very dark, old blood. However, the preg tests are gradually getting lighter and lighter, todays was barely there. Just kind of waiting for AF to start; wish it would hurry up so I can move on to next cycle.
Apt Thurs morning. Hoping they will do the HCG tests.

Congrats on the new BFP Sengland!!

I believe so. June 10th apparently. I started to get worried though as I tested again today and my line is still just as faint and I was convinced it would be nice and dark today :cry:

I'm just so worried. I heard that 50-60% of first time pregs end up as chemical pregnancies and I just so badly want this to be sticky.

Hi Nikoru, How are you feeling? I haven't tested again to see if it's darker, but I have felt every moment of this pregnancy since two days after conception. (Arguably even before that because I went to the doctor because my ovulation pain was so constant that I thought I might have cysts).

Anyway.. thinking about you and hoping you aren't freaking out too much!

Z

Well today I'm 14dpo and tomorrow should be the day of my missed period. I have taken a test on every day since my BFP and the lines have been getting darker, still none as dark as the control but it seems similar to some other people. I had a little panic about it being ectopic but honestly it is probably just trapped wind. I seem to be getting it all over my abdomen at different times in the day, worse in the evening. I have IBS and I heard when you are pregnant the gas gets worse and I have felt similar types of pain before. Thank you so much for asking about me!

My first day of Japanese language school starts today so it will be a welcome distraction for the 2 weeks before I get my first appointment and scan.

Wishing H&H 9 months to everyone!

Kozmik I am really sorry your having to go through this sending loads of :hugs: and my thoughts are with you xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->