Mid-End of September Testing Party (continued from End of August thread) - Join Me!

Thanks ladies for all your encouragement. I read into those digi tests a little and theres a lot of people saying they dont give out correct results. So, I decided to make an appointment. I am waiting for the clinic to call me back with their available times. I am hoping they will do HCG testing to give me some clear answers, but I dont know if they will. Last time I asked they said they dont do that. I am trying a new clinic/MD this time though.

EDIT: I'll be going in Thurs at 8 a.m.

Hope everything is ok kozmik. I've been bleeding on and off too so I know how you feel. I had an hcg test yesterday and doing another one in a few days.

Hey ladies :)

I haven't been on in a while again, Sept is a busy month!
So sorry for all the ladies that are out :( but I am excited to see so many bfps as well!!

Afm, well I can't believe I get to say this but I got a faint + on a wondfo last night, then two darker with fmu this morning and confirmed with a clear dark bfp on frer when I got to work this morning (2nd morning urine). I'm in so much shock it feels like I made it up in my head lol! Praying it sticks! AF wasn't due til tomorrow.

Sengland, congrats!!!! So excited for you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Can I change you on the front page yet, or do you want me to wait another day or two? :)

jumpingo how are you going? Any BFPs yet?

all negatives:nope:

there's still a chance, though:thumbup:

had a 13 day LP in august, and the last 2 months AF has come the day my temp goes below the coverline, so if my temp doesn't drop on thursday, could be a really good thing. still hoping...

Attachments

• Sept CD27 FF chart.jpg
    Sept CD27 FF chart.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 2
jumpingo how are you going? Any BFPs yet?

all negatives:nope:

there's still a chance, though:thumbup:

had a 13 day LP in july, and the last 2 months AF has come the day my temp goes below the coverline, so if my temp doesn't drop on thursday, could be a really good thing. still hoping...

Ah I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Keep me updated! Are you using American brand pregnancy tests or Japanese? I found that p-check was the best out of the 3 or 4 available in Japan. The line is more obvious. They all have the se sensitivity though apparently.

Ah I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Keep me updated! Are you using American brand pregnancy tests or Japanese? I found that p-check was the best out of the 3 or 4 available in Japan. The line is more obvious. They all have the se sensitivity though apparently.

i am using wondfo test strips that i bought online. i did look the other day at the drugstore off base to compare options and prices, but they didn't have any! (or, at least, i couldn't find them:shrug:) otherwise, i have american tests. i have a couple pink dye FRERs and a digital that i plan to use to confirm, if the wondfos ever give me anything more than their current stark white:roll::haha:

Sengland - I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! H&H 9 months!

Nica - sorry AF got you. FX'd October is your month.

Xx

i am using wondfo test strips that i bought online. i did look the other day at the drugstore off base to compare options and prices, but they didn't have any! (or, at least, i couldn't find them:shrug:) otherwise, i have american tests. i have a couple pink dye FRERs and a digital that i plan to use to confirm, if the wondfos ever give me anything more than their current stark white:roll::haha:

I have nearly gone past the tests on several occasions because they are so well hidden amongst products. They are usually by the "napkin" section haha. Some people on here have said that the bought tests are more sensitive or at least show the line better than try wondfo. Also have you tried waiting until it dries before throwing it away? Again it looks clearer when dry. Still hoping for you!

Congrats Sengland h & h 9 months :happydance:

Sorry af got you Nica fx that October is your month !!!! :hugs:

I have nearly gone past the tests on several occasions because they are so well hidden amongst products. They are usually by the "napkin" section haha. Some people on here have said that the bought tests are more sensitive or at least show the line better than try wondfo. Also have you tried waiting until it dries before throwing it away? Again it looks clearer when dry. Still hoping for you!

i went through that aisle about three times, stopping to search if they were hidden, but no luck:haha:

i haven't waited for them to dry...:dohh: i did with my OPKs, but not with the HPTs. if my temp stays high tomorrow, will test again and let it dry too. and if it's still high on thursday, might break out the FRER:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->