Mid-End of September Testing Party (continued from End of August thread) - Join Me!

Good luck kd.

I'm joining the October thread too, as woke up to af which is right on time. Am focusing on a positive, it's my shortest cycle at 31 days which is fab!! X

CD 35, af is due sometime today, but not really anything yet, only gas cramps (tmi!), I tested Friday, another BFN. My temp dropped to coverline Saturday, and .1 below it yesterday. Just confused because no PMS (I get super bad PMS!). Ready to be done with cycle or BFP! :D

Hi girls!
I've had a very busy weekend here and been stalking you since I jumped to the October thread but I wanted to wish you all good luck!

Praying for lots of sticky beans! :dust:

a :bfp:!!!!! woohoooooooo!!!!!!!

I thought I was crazy when I nearly cried over some cheese last weekend. So glad I have a valid reason now. lol

Attachments

• yayyy.jpg
    yayyy.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 0
Congrats KD!!!!! It is so good to see these positives flowing in! Have a H & 9 months ;)

Kd, I got it added to the front page! Congrats!!! So happy for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: H&H 9 months! :)

Hi ladies - just popping back in from 1st tri.
Yay Emski!!! H&H9!!!

And congrats to the other Sept BFPs!

Good luck to everyone testing today and tomorrow (I hope the witch stays away Nica!!) and to everyone trying again for October.

What is the Oct thread called so I can peek in sometime?

Hi Mint! Thanks for popping in every once in awhile to check in, I love it! Here's the October thread, thanks for asking! :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2231669-october-testing-party-cont-mid-end-sept-thread-join-me.html

Ladies - congrats on the new BFP's! I think theres been 3 since I was around last.

AFM I believe mine is a chemical. I started having some bleeding on Saturday and took another digi today. It still said Pregnant 1-2 and should have changed to 2-3 by now. No signs or symptoms of pregnancy. I'm just waiting for AF to come full on now. I dont think I'll be testing in Oct because I think I'll miss that whole month, but I'll join the Oct thread to keep up with everyone's stories!

Hi ladies - just popping back in from 1st tri.
Yay Emski!!! H&H9!!!

And congrats to the other Sept BFPs!

Good luck to everyone testing today and tomorrow (I hope the witch stays away Nica!!) and to everyone trying again for October.

What is the Oct thread called so I can peek in sometime?

Mint- I never got to congratulate you! Congrats girl! I hope you and baby are doing great!! ☺☺

Kozmik, I'm so sorry! :hugs: I really hope everything is ok and the bean remains sticky. Please keep us posted!

Congratulations kd! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

FX'd everything is okay kosmik! :hugs:

Mint - :wave: nice to hear from you. I hope everything is good for you, baby and hubby!

GL to everyone else left to test in sept. Xx

Oh no I am really sorry Kozmik fx that everything is OK :hug:

Oh no Kosmik, hugs! but you know, some are just late bloomers and have slow rising hcg in the beginning, but pick up with time. Hope that's the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->