Mid-Late March Testers (13th and on)

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Planning on testing Monday March 13...should O tomm...BDed last night...hoping for girl...anyone else wanna join?

And yes that's kinda early @8dpo but I have twins already and want to test early to catch possible twins again. Got bfp with mine at 8-9dpo last time and no bfp till 11dpo with singleton so just hoping to catch it early and get betas at 11dpo to compare numbers coz there was a huge difference in my DDs betas (17) and my twins (67) at same dpo

I'll join! I think I will be testing around the 16th but my O-day was weird this month so who knows.

Yay!! I'm excited!! Hoping I can keep busy and this tww goes by fast even though mines only a one week wait technically before testing lol

I'm in the other March group but I'll join. Af is due 17th so hoping I can wait till then to test. Ov'd either Thursday or Friday got positive opk Wed and bd'd that evening. Got my fingers crossed. 17th will be exactly 2 weeks since loosing our boy at 15 weeks. Just desperately want to be pregnant again xx

I'm on the other group too but I'll join, 13th march is when my af is due

I'm in the other March group but I'll join. Af is due 17th so hoping I can wait till then to test. Ov'd either Thursday or Friday got positive opk Wed and bd'd that evening. Got my fingers crossed. 17th will be exactly 2 weeks since loosing our boy at 15 weeks. Just desperately want to be pregnant again xx

So sorry for your loss hun, fingers crossed for you!

Kitkez sorry for your loss.

I'll join. I ov'd 28th feb, felt it, so not sure when I'll test. Due af on 15th but will try to wait at least til 12th I think. I keep feeling "symptoms" but today less than before so I guess it was mostly from post ovulation. This is my first time ttc. I hope the wait goes quickly too.

I'll join too! Af is due on the 13th and will test then.

I'll join too! I'm hoping to O around the 10th-15th so I won't be testing till the end of the month :) This is my 3rd cy of Clomid, 1st cy charting TTC #3 <3

Welcome welcome ladies...I know O is close. Random pains and lots of EWCM today...hoping I feel it for sure tomm

I'll join, AF is due 13th I think, cycles are a bit all over the place but i'm going with then :) ttc #3

Kitkez sorry for your loss.

I'll join. I ov'd 28th feb, felt it, so not sure when I'll test. Due af on 15th but will try to wait at least til 12th I think. I keep feeling "symptoms" but today less than before so I guess it was mostly from post ovulation. This is my first time ttc. I hope the wait goes quickly too.

I felt some jabbing and pulling yesterday and can't wait to test. So I'm gonna test wed which will only be 8dop and not late March but I can't wait. Then maybe every two days.

Def felt O pains today on and off and still feeling a few mild ones so ugh can't wait till next Monday!!!! Got my test stash ready...what does everyone test with? Bring in the big brands right away or cheapies first and big brands to confirm?

I have cheapies for when I can't wait and then a more expensive one to confirm.

I'm a little stressed...I suspect I will O sometime this next week-weekend but I'm out of town for a girls weekend with friends :( I hope I don't miss my chance this cy!!! Praying I O before I leave so we can time dtd before and during O :(

Hi ladies, can I join in? Im not sure when I ovulated, wasn't keeping track due to painful disappointment. So me and hubs were free coasting it, but hoping we free coasted around the right time. AF was due on Yesterday March 5th so I'm a day late but I'm not testing until Tues. 7th or Wed. 8th bc I can't deal with another bfn right now.

Fix for all of us ladies!!!

Last month I ended up using my frers first, but way too early then I just bought dollar store cheapies. So this month I have a stash of IC and the leftover dollar store ones. Won't buy a frer until closer to AF being due or if I get a faint pos earlier. I am a POAS addict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->