Mid-Late March Testers (13th and on)

Did an OPK this morning with fmu, I know that's not the smartest idea but the second line was so faint you could hardly see it...my temp still hasn't risen either...hopefully my 21day blood test will help provide answers...

I have a short LP so I really should expect AF about the 15th (with 1 or 2 days of spotting beforehand) If she isn't here by the 17th I will test then.
I don't hold out much hope for this month though but symptoms have been strange.

Lil bit of ewcm now..but had creamy lotion stuff earlier... Ugh I'm soo
Confused lol lol

Pulling pinching twinging on right side. Not o pains and doesn't hurt but is noticeable...CM is like thick chunky and white ( def not infection ) boobs not sore but am tired but we are moving end of month and my twin boys are sick so between them being home all weeks and trying to clean and pack who
Wouldn't be tired lol anyone else has any new symptoms?

My CM is also super chunky and white which is unusual for me but I've never been able to trust CM for pregnancy. The two times I've been pregnant, my CM situation was very different.

I'm just super tired today but I think that's par for the course at this point in the week.

I feel like I am going to O really late this month. I am on CD 13. My clear blue digital OPK hasn't even triggered the flashing smiley yet and my IC OPK is so light. And temping has been so erratic because i am not sleeping through the night. I am so much more patient during the tww... at least then I know that I ovulated and I can pretend I am growing a baby for 14 days. 😒

Awww sorry nuthatch!! I've had those cycles too. Then one I Od super early and missed it it's like sometimes we just can't win lol. Hope u o soon!!!! This too week wait is killing me this time because I am soooooo confused lol

NattyJ idk how u hold out lol I tested this morning at 4dpo just because I have a ton of cheapies :rofl:

Chocolate chip I'm with u on the tired thing. We are moving house the 25th and the twins are sick and have been home allllll week so I'm exhausted but I haven't been that way past few cycles so who knows lol

Just a warning. The Walmart cheapies this LOT are evapy so dont let them
Sit and then read them lol I did one last night just because I'm
An addict lol and then one today and both had evaps when lots before in other cycles never got them. So just a heads up lol

Attachments

• IMG_5871.jpg
    IMG_5871.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 16
Happiest- I had an AWFUL evap last month (blue dye). It is the worst. I am a POAS addict. Doing two different OPKs this month is very satisfying...lol

Hi ladies,
So March is a very hard month for me, last year on valentines we lost our baby at 5 weeks. My last period was on January 28th, today I am on CD 40sh and tested a very positive opk. I have had CWCM for days now, and it's kind of stretchy at times. Sorry TMI, also took a hpt and got a BFN! What do I do? Do I test again next week? Any of you gone thru this?

Have had possible implantation bleeding at 7dpo? I'm trying not to read too much into it as 1 1/2 months post mc my body is still doing weird things. Have also developed a cold which I've heard can be a good sign? So tempted to test but I know that 8dpo is way too early

I got bfp at 9 dpo with my twins and I think it's bout 2 days past IB bleed that women get positives so fingers crossed for u !!!

I'm still having pulses/cramps/twinges etc and gunky thick snot like cm so idk...5dpo today need to update and make a ticket i guess

Hello there, hope I can join?

I am 8dpo, 3day of pink spotting.

Vianey- I am so sorry for your loss. Not sure what to tell you, but it seems like maybe your were ovulating very late. Are your cycles regular?

Willoughby- fx for you! What day are you planning to test?

Welcome natty!

Afm, I got a blinking smiley on my clear blue advanced digital OPK today. So excited. Now it just needs to turn static in the next few days. My bbt thermometer seems to be malfunctioning so I my need to pick up new one which is obnoxious since my chart not be reliable. Other than that, just lots of bd'ing at our house over the next week and then the long, slow tww.

Crazy dreams last night. Cm kinda wet but not the snot stuff just lotions/thin wet so far today...nothing else yet...6dpo ...ugh testing seems soooo far away

Hi all. I thought I'd join in for the first time. My husband and I have just started trying for this cycle. I'm nervous as we haven't ever tried before! I do have long cycles, but they're still consistent. I haven't temped before, but we tried all throughout this cycle so I don't believe I missed ovulation at all w/ trying. I did start temping periodically in the last week and my BBT is higher than normal (normal would be 97.9 for me and it has been around 98.9-99.5). My cycles range from 35-40/41 days typically in the last year. I would say my average is closer to 38. My last cycle started Feb 8th!
Based on symptoms and CM, I believe I ovulated around or before March 3rd, which would put March 13th at 10 dpo. I've done a few tests, but nothing yet. It's too early, but I wanted to try in case I maybe ovulated earlier.

I've been really hungry, yet not wanting anything I'd normally like to eat... odd appetite. Nausea waves, occasional cramps since February 26, headaches, stuffy nose, dry throat, moody, weepy, bloated, etc.
Not sure what to expect this first time trying!

Anyway... joining you all and getting antsy to see whether I did get pregnant on the first try... My mom has a history of miscarriages and I fear that for myself too. I work a stressful job w/ kids with behavioral issues, so I am just hoping for the best and that a baby will stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->