Mid-Late March Testers (13th and on)

I'm a little stressed...I suspect I will O sometime this next week-weekend but I'm out of town for a girls weekend with friends :( I hope I don't miss my chance this cy!!! Praying I O before I leave so we can time dtd before and during O :(

Ohhh nooooo ...hope you make it!!!! Hate when other stuff messes our plans up lol

Hi ladies, can I join in? Im not sure when I ovulated, wasn't keeping track due to painful disappointment. So me and hubs were free coasting it, but hoping we free coasted around the right time. AF was due on Yesterday March 5th so I'm a day late but I'm not testing until Tues. 7th or Wed. 8th bc I can't deal with another bfn right now.

Fix for all of us ladies!!!

oh good luck...I can never hold out on testing but swear every time that NEXT time no testing early. lol I never last. Keep us updated if you do test!!

I will join!
O'ed on 3/1 and trying to wait to test until 3/14!!!!
Only 5dpo & the wait is killing me!

Happiest mom: I'm usually a addict at poas'ing but lately it's been more stressful bc I only been getting Bfn. But I will let you know!

Frustrated. Did another OPK today and it was positive!! I thought I Od based on pains on right side Sunday/yesterday.... but now only having minor twinges and uterine pulling feeling but even some twinges on the left side now too so just hoping if I am Oing this late that there are still spermies from Friday night but I doubt it. Feeling out now but hopeful that it's not what I think lol

Frustrated. Did another OPK today and it was positive!! I thought I Od based on pains on right side Sunday/yesterday.... but now only having minor twinges and uterine pulling feeling but even some twinges on the left side now too so just hoping if I am Oing this late that there are still spermies from Friday night but I doubt it. Feeling out now but hopeful that it's not what I think lol

Hey don't feel down, I got prego with twins twice bc I hyperovulated. My doc told me my ovulation either lasted longer then usual or I ovulated twice. Either way it's still hope. And some spermies stay in there up to 5 days..it's only been 4 so far. It's still hope. To seal the deal Is DH anywhere around?

Nope no more dtd happening prolly lol. I have frat twins and they came from just 1 ovary but idk. No ewcm so maybe just OPK still showing + even though Od

Happiest in jealous of your +OPK...I feel like I'm never ever gonna get one!!

I had some horrible painful cramping this morning, so bad that I had to pull the car over (and I've had two natural births!) and breathe through it for a few mins...was hoping it meant so but I still can't seem to get a +OPK and it's making me so frustrated! This is my second cy of Clomid 100mg but I still haven't O'deither cy...I *should* O between cd 12-17 and today is cd 12, I need to O before Friday because I leave for my girls weekend ugh cmon body do your thing!!! Here is my OPK progression, remember everything before the last test is darker because it's been sitting they weren't + at the time limit even though they may look like it now...Think I'll O soon?

https://i63.tinypic.com/2cej0pl.jpg

Four2five- FX that you O before Friday! I am CD 10 now and mine are squinters, but i probably won't O until next week. I am already impatient this cycle.

It looks close!!!! Hoping u get there before u leave !! :hugs:

Well that could just depend on ur urine concentration too

Thanks, I took one at 10,12,2,4 and now 6 today...I'm being super impatient I know, I just want to see SOMETHING change...my test at 6pm barely has a second line at all now...praying I see something in my temp tomorrow since my OPK's are letting me down :(

If ur peeing THAT much I'd say it's def just low concentration lol

I have held it for the whole two hours between each time but I have to pee alllllll the time LOL I'm going to try to hold it until 10 tonight and take one last test before bed, that's a 4 hour hold...hopefully something happens!

Hey girls! Can I join in? Currently 5dpo - 1st cycle ttc after miscarriage at 7 weeks in Jan. Not planning on testing until March 18 (AF due) as I don't want to worry about a faint positive which is what I had last time

I know it's probably too early for symptoms but have had in the last 2 days a huge increase in appetite, runny nose, abdominal twinges and weird 'stabby' nipples which I hope his a good sign!

Fingers crossed for us all! x

I'm currently 11dpo waiting for AF. So far 4 BFNs. :(
Trying not to get discouraged...but I think I may be out this month. Boo!
Waiting until AF is late to test again. ( due between 9th and 12th)
FX ladies!

Mild low uterine cramps/pressure blots feeling...tsk he's/pulling etc..hard to describe...3dpo today if I Od Sunday like I felt and thought I did...cm lotiony now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->