Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Runlikeagirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!!! I'm due May 14! So that puts me at 30+5! Wanna start a waiting forum!!!!!

Hey hun... im not due til 6/6 but im having my section on 28/5 :)

Time is going so alow but so fast lol...

Ill be having my c section on may 24 th unless things change before then :) hope time flies !

I'm due May 10th and feel like these last two months are dragging. :-/

Sometimes it feels like it's flying, and sometimes dragging for me...it's crazy for me to think that I'll have a real live baby in less than 10 weeks! (If she shows on time ;)) But it feels like time goes by slowly too sometimes. So weird!

im due may 17th :) ahh soo excited, can not wait :happydance:

I am due May 20th. I am so very excited to meet him but also a bit sad that my pregnancy will be over soon. I cannot believe that starting in 7 weeks, I will no longer be rushing to L&D to have contractions stopped.. quite the opposite!
I have always wanted to experience pregnancy and I have always wanted a little boy (my entire family is made up of girls, cousins and all!). So this all seems so surreal and I get very emotional about it sometimes. A dream come true, really.

I'm due the 14th as well!! Had our baby shower over the weekend && got tons of stuff for baby. His nursery is almost put together :) the changing table and crib bumper are being delivered tomorrow and then we should be almost ready to go !!

I'm due May 15th!! At times I can't believe it's only 9 weeks away, but at other times I realise how slowly these 9 weeks are going to be!

Im due May 13th with my first which is a boy. 9 weeks to go and starting to suffer with spd ! X

I'm due May 23rd but looking like I'll be induced on the 16th :)

Im due may 14th as well with our first. It's a boy! Impatient to meet baby but nervous too. Still getting nursery ready although theres not much left to do now. :)

I'm May 11th with a baby girl and it feels soooo far away still!

I'm also due May 14th. This will be my second and we are having a little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->