Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Wow lots of us due in May, I love the thought of having us together on one thread to wait it out together and beable to ask about symptoms etc to see if anyone else can relate

Im due on 20th May, this is my 4th baby, I have an 11yr old boy, 8yr old girl and 4yr old boy and been told Im having another girl this time but my incling has always been boy so I have bought pink things but kept reciepts and wont be washing these clothes until after baby is born, I have baby boy clothes ready aswell from my last child but again these wont be washed yet either, I then have some neutral cream/white clothes that I will be washing and using for the first few days, I just need to buy a few more bits

Im excited but also nervous coz i have an emergency c-section with my 3rd so im vbac this time, pregnancy was going quite slow but now it seems to be whizzing by and I have just over 2 weeks and i go to norfolk for a week to visit my dad and i will be nearly 34 weeks when i get back, eek, I know time will fly after that, scary!

I look forward to chatting to everybody :flower:

I'm due May 12th! It's so exciting! I can't wait for the next 9 weeks. How organised are you all? I'm about 80% there. x

Hi ladies

I'm due 18th May :thumbup:

Getting more excited now or at least I will be when I finish up work, only 4 working weeks left.

Also getting a bit fed up, really hope baby doesn't arrive late!

xx

This will be my 6th baby and 3rd boy. I think I am almost done with everything. About the only thing left is my hospital bag.

I'm due May 12th! It's so exciting! I can't wait for the next 9 weeks. How organised are you all? I'm about 80% there. x
I'm done apart from my hospital bag and washing her clothes etc.

We have a 4D scan on Saturday, so I think as long as we see some girly bits I will finally feel confident enough to start taking tags off some of our pink bits so I can wash them ready!

All we have left to do it wash some hand-me-down clothes from my cousin && a load or two of new clothes we've bought. And put together the changing table (which is being delivered today) and pack hospital bags and we're ready for baby!!! I can't wait for him to be here! This is our first and we tried for him for 2+ years

Think maybe we've still got more to do than I thought :(
Still have the nursery to finish, his clothes need washing, my bag needs packing, urgh and probably loads more I haven't thought of. Oh dear. :(

Hey ladies!! I'm due May 11th with my first and he's a boy! We have his nursery almost complete but I haven't had any showers yet ill have my first next week! I can't believe I have a little less than 9 weeks left ahh I can't wait to hold my baby! My baby is very active n his kicks n turns are actually stating to hurt a little anyone else experiencing this?

I'm due 13th may and it cannot come quick enough! This is my second baby and I'm hoping to avoid induction this time x x

Hello ladies. Im due on May 20th. We got the nursery furniture and stroller so far. Waiting for my showers to buy more stuff. First shower at the end on March. Can't wait!!!

DH and I decided not to find out the gender, so I won't know if I'm team pink or blue until the baby arrives! I am guessing boy though =).

Definitely not completely prepared! I need to get some white onesies for the first days, and a pack of newborn diapers & wipes. I don't want to overprepare clothes & diapers because, well clothes, I do want gender specific stuff once we know the gender, but also I was over 9 lbs and I don't want to end up with a bunch of newborn stuff that doesn't get used!

Also need to get some more inserts for my cloth diapers and prep all that, so they will be ready when baby fits into them. I've got a few other odds and ends that I want to get, but am trying to do with the bare minimum for the first few weeks as my shower will be after the baby arrives. We've got a crib & carseat. The crib is set up in our room as we live in a 1-bedroom place.

Does anyone have any good storage solutions? With our small space that's my biggest concern at the moment. Where am I going to put clothes and everything when I actually get them??

We got a Graco 5 drawer dresser from walmart.com for $150 which is definitely coming in handy. Also we have a few of those plastic 3 drawer storage things

Yeah... unfortunately I don't think we have any more floor space for furniture. DH and I each have a dresser & night stand, and we also share a closet for the rest of our clothes and shoes. We went through and decluttered over Christmas, and got 2 drawers free... then DH promptly filled his up with something else :dohh: My free drawer is stuffed to the brim with baby stuff. We actually bought a mini crib, not a full sized crib, and I'm glad we went that route as we'd have even less space left otherwise!

I'm due May 17th with our second girl! We are moving over 2,000 miles away on Wednesday so I have nothing done for this baby girl. Our house is a total disaster with boxes everywhere and the movers come tomorrow, ugh!

Ahh IDK then lol we also have one of these for the closet https://www.walmart.com/ip/Delta-24-Piece-Nursery-Closet-Organizer-Beige/15161946 which is amazing and will totally come in handy, but if your closet isn't big, I wouldn't suggest it cuz it'll take up most of it lol

Well I'm team yellow! I have a little boy already but have no clue what this bubba is.

I'm nearly sorted have a few bits and pieces to get.

How are you all sleeping?

Xxx

Yeah there is no space for something like that in our closet! I'm hoping to get DH to hang up another little rod or something so I can have a place specifically for baby's clothes, but I need space for diapers and stuff too!

Mummy2Corban, I'd been sleeping great until a couple of nights ago! Now I'm inexplicably not able to sleep well, because I'm just not comfortable. I wish I could figure out what is making me uncomfortable!

Sleep? What is that?! lol seriously tho, in the last week, my sleeping has gone to shit! I sleep for mayb 15-20 mins at a time and either have to get up to go pee or reposition myself, it's awful! I swear I'll sleep more once he's here

I am due 21st May! We are team yellow although I am convinced it's a girl, we'll find out in about 10 weeks time!

Only 8 weeks left at work and I CANNOT wait, really had enough now :-(

Nursery isn't ready at all but I am sure we'll get there, or rather I hope we do!

Hugs for all May mummies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->