Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

You can get some nice hanging storage from ikea to attach to clothes rails in the cupboard. We've used one to add extra vertical storage.(perfect for blankets, towels, shoes and bulky jumpers. I also decided to use a chest of drawers as a combined changing table so we could use the space from having separate items to have an extra storage unit instead.

I have been given loads of baby girl clothes - enough to see her through until one year! I spent nearly 2 hours sorting it into sizes last week and just need to wash them now.

I still have bits and pieces that I loaned out to people after the birth of my son that I need to get back, such as car seat, sleeping bags etc so I suppose I should really get on doing that!

I'm just waiting for my nesting instinct to kick in and then I know I will go into panic mode and rush around getting everything sorted!

I'm not to uncomfortable as yet but I'm awake a lot and need to wee loads! Ahhhhh!!!!

What kinda births are you ladies having? Or hoping to have?

Xxx

I'm due May 15th!! At times I can't believe it's only 9 weeks away, but at other times I realise how slowly these 9 weeks are going to be!

I am due May 15th too. Exactly the same feeling.. :) Cant wait to meet the little one. since we don't know what we are having its even more exciting :D

I'm not to uncomfortable as yet but I'm awake a lot and need to wee loads! Ahhhhh!!!!

Xxx

I can go ages during the day not needing to pee but as soon as I go to bed you can garantee that I am up every hour! So not fair!

We are planning another home water birth with this one.

We're going for a natural (no pain med) birth in a hospital. However, I am not against meds in any way, so if I feel the need for them, I will ask. But I want to at least give it a try without anything because I really feel I can do it!

I am quite opposite, I rush to the restroom every hour when I am awake and wen I sleep even though i gulp gallons of water before I go to bed I get up once , maximum twice. being a FTM I sometime fear whether I will sleep like a stick when I get my contractions. Oh well , I believe its not so very easy to miss those :)

Hi ladies! I'm due May 14th as well! I can not wait to meet our little girl. These next 9 weeks are going to fly by, I don't know where the past almost 31 weeks went. Looking forward to spending the entire summer with our little angel!

Has anyone got any good storage ideas for baby's shoes? I've bought a few too many but need a clever storage idea to organise them.
Sleeping is really hard at the moment. Baby is currently lying across me so whichever side I lie I can feel a hard lump (bum/head) in my side.:(

Xxx

I'm hoping for a water birth, but I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up or plan it too much, as I'm one of those people who gets a bit hysterical when things don't go the way I wanted them to. It's in my nature to plan everything out perfectly, so it scares me that I can't plan labour or birth, or even when she will arrive!!

I'm wanting a water birth this time round and also to do it in a midwife led unit but ill see what happens at the time. I can't wait to pack my hospital bags!!! Exciting.

Have any of you ladies named bubba yet?

Xxx

He's our first son so he's going to be Phillip Judson Powell Jr <3

I'm using Natal Hypnotherapy. Planning a natural hospital birth. :) No IV fluids, not going to be pushing on my back, immediate skin to skin & breastfeeding, delayed cord clamping, etc.

so many may mommies! I'm also due on may 20, though both my scans have shown baby to measure a bit ahead. we are team yellow and I'm a ftm!

jess137 ill be using hypno therapy too, but I've been bad with my practice! how are you doing with it?

I've been listening to my pregnancy relaxation CD at least every other day. I'll start the birth prep Cd soon (says to start at 32 weeks but I may start this week anyway) . I'm definitely feeling more confident, I can't wait to try whatever is on the birth prep one :)

Due on the 19th. Hoping for May 5th though :) Planning Natural Water Birth, with practice of Hypnotherapy !

Natalie, I admit I'm hoping for a Cinco de Mayo baby too! What's your reason?? I've always said I'll be fine with going as long as the baby needs to be in there to be healthy, which still holds true, but then my sister got pregnant a month after me and it would work out much better for my parents, travel wise, if the baby comes sooner rather than later (but still be full term and healthy, of course!). The later this baby comes the less time I have with my mom helping out... well she'll be here prior to the delivery, but I'm sure I'll need more help when I'm trying to figure out life with a newborn!

I'm hoping for a natural hospital birth. I likely won't go more than a week over without being induced, so REALLY hoping that I go into labor on my own beforehand, so I can labor in the comfort of my own home as long as possible.

Due on the 19th. Hoping for May 5th though :) Planning Natural Water Birth, with practice of Hypnotherapy !

Are you using Hypnobirthing, or Natal Hypnotherapy, or something else?

Were having a boy

Jett Memphis :)

Have u guys got a routine sorted with bubs yet?

He was so random but I think the last week it's the same every day... hoping it stays that way til aftwr birth coz its a good one :)

Awake 5am-11
Nap-11-1.30ish
Awake-1.30-10.30pm

He takes small naps in those awake times but theyre only tiny I think. .. then every time I wake up (which is very frequently atml lol hes always asleep... night sleeping baby would be great :)

Not getting my hopes.up tho :)

Em sleeps at night when I do. Seems like she takes little cat naps throughout the day but usually is moving around doing something. I don't go very long at all without feeling her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->