Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Oh yes, I've been doing nipple stimulation every day. I have contractions but it doesn't turn into labor.

Castor oil is a laxative, that's what causes contractions.

For those of you with regular bhs, you might just be able to get those to turn into the real thing!
I'd been having them for a couple weeks do I went for a long walk at the zoo. It gave me contractions that I thought were going to progress. They eventually stopped but think they really laid the groundwork for labor. Two days later we dtd (which pulled out my mucus plug!). I immediately started cramping so I went up and down the stairs five times. That was all it took. Within 30 min I started active labor!
Me careful with castor oil, especially if you are overdue because it can cause the baby to have a bm too.

I'm trying prune juice instead of castor oil. Also I can feel my cervix now, it's not posterior anymore and it's soft, plus I lost some plug :) Oh I hope something happens soon!

thanks for the tips new wife. how exciting Jess hope its the start :)

Well TMI but I keep having to "go". And I tried the small glass of wine earlier (figured it can't hurt at this point). So I'll keep you all up to date.

Still nothing for me! Have tried EPO & zinc, walking, had a sweep on Thursday... *sigh*

I know you gals are impatient but I have to say I'm glad I'm not the only one still waiting! When so many others have had their LOs it makes me feel behind or something! lol

Everyone still here?

Never I'm also a little glad I'm not the only one still waiting!

Xxx

oh Jess this might be it for you, how exciting. keep us updated!
I'm still here too. yes hopefully we all go on the same day so no ones left behind :haha:
I can't get over how big and massive my belly looks. i'm not sure how much more growth I can handle. come on babyyyy!!

Fingers crossed we are all close together! I've cleaned all the floors this morning! Done a spot if cleaning so things will be sorted if I go into labour soon..... Wishful thinking maybe?! Hehe!

Xxx

mummy I wish I had your energy, I just took a nap haha. I need to keep active though so I better go do some cleaning as well :thumbup:

My little monkey doesn't nap anymore so I need to keep a bit busy otherwise I'd fall off to sleep! Hehe!

Xxx

yes I guess i'm lucky I get to take a nap. Won't be that way next time I get PG :)

It's not so bad! I get to relax when we have snuggles so I can't complain. Xxx

Still here! Have a Dr appointment today so hopefully I can get a sweep. And my dog won't leave me alone...maybe she knows something I don't!

Anyway I hope we all have these babies soon!

Who'd have thought this many of us would be overdue??

aww mummy that sounds really nice :)

I know I never expected to be overdue. I know it's only 1 day now but I had expected to go a week or so early lol

ooh jess hope they can sweep you tonight :D

Yeah...so...nothing. Still. Not dilated at all. My induction is scheduled for next Tuesday if she doesn't come on her own. I feel like my body is failing me, just like when I was ttc for so long. I also feel like an awful person whining and feeling sorry for myself when I have friends who can't even get or stay pregnant. I don't like feeling this way.

I kind of expected to go over, honestly. Not that I didn't hope for otherwise, but statistically it was more realistic to expect to go over and not set myself up for disappointment.

Though really my biggest reason for not wanting to go over is because my sister is due a month behind me and going too late is going to be harder for my parents' travel plans. In fact, it's already rearranged things for them as my dad had to leave earlier than originally expected, and the baby hadn't arrived yet.

Now I'm just tired of everyone's questions. Please baby come! I'm ready to meet you, and I'm tired of answering everyone...

Jess I was wondering today if I might have to end up with an induction. I've already dilated & effaced a bit but with my LTTTC and everything, I was just thinking we had to use artificial means to get the baby in there (clomid), so who knows? Maybe I'll have to use artificial means to get it out too. *sigh* I've had a really easy pregnancy honestly, but the thought that my body seems to be failing me yet again by not going into labor is disheartening, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->