Mid Sept Due Date Anyone? - UK

Sam86

wtt
Reaction score
According to numerous websites, i'm due 16th Sept. So come on, who's with me?
x

Hey Sam! I'm Beanie If my dates are correct Im probably due the 15th or 16th of dec! Though I could be due any time after july28th (stupid screwwy body!)

would love to chat! Do you use msn? :happydance:

How are you fealing?

Beanie

Congrats ladies!!!

I'm due on the 20th I believe! :D :happydance:

hi ladies i'm due the 11th sept according to lmp. would love some bump buddies to share the journery with! x

Hey girls! Can I start some getting to know you questions?:D

How old are you?

Is this your first?

Where abouts in the world/contry are you ?

Do you have any pets?

What colour socks are you wearing?

have you told your other half if you have one?

What was his reaction?:D

Have you bought any baby stuff yet?

Others add questions too! :D sensible or silly hehe! :D

Hi, I'm due 13th September and slightly scared, but very excitable!!!!

How old are you? 33

Is this your first? Yep

Where abouts in the world/contry are you ? Manchester UK

Do you have any pets? 1 dog, Cider and 2 rats, Velma and Daphne

What colour socks are you wearing? none

have you told your other half if you have one? yep

What was his reaction?:D He's playing it cool, but exited too

Have you bought any baby stuff yet? No

My Question -
Have you told anyone else? yep, my boss as they were working out next years leave

Hi girls!

I'm due around September 19th according to a due date calculator. I have a doc appointment on Monday so I guess I'll confirm it then!

How old are you? 24

Is this your first? Yep :)

Where abouts in the world/contry are you ? Canada

Do you have any pets? A dog

What colour socks are you wearing? Not wearing any

have you told your other half if you have one? Yes

What was his reaction? He was excited!

Have you bought any baby stuff yet? Not yet, but I can't wait to start shopping!

Others add questions too! sensible or silly hehe!

How old are you? 22 (23 in august)

Is this your first? my 5th pregnancy (but fingers crossed my 3rd take home baby)

Where abouts in the world/contry are you ? Hull,East Yorkshire, England

Do you have any pets? nope

What colour socks are you wearing? none i dont like wearing socks

have you told your other half if you have one? yes i told him once the digi confirmed it was too full of excitment so woke him up and shoved it in his face!

What was his reaction? asked if i was happy so said yes and he said he was happy but think he was more bothered about getting back to sleep as he had an early start at work the next day lol.

Have you bought any baby stuff yet? nope not yet and probably wont til the 20 week scan when we find out the sex and know everythings ok.

My Question -
Have you told anyone else? apart from df, my online friends (i.e on here and other places i visit) and a few old school friends no one else knows. telling family and other friends when i get to 12 weeks.

hmmm questions from me:

1.fav food?

2.fav music/band?fav song?

3.what do you look like?

4.do you think boy or girl?

erm thats all my brain will let me come up with lol. my answers to my own questions are:

1.atm my fav food is cheese with onions and chives (mmm gonna have to eat some before i got to bed)

2. fav music is alternative music my fav band snow patrol my fav song chasing cars

3. i have chin length brown hair with blonde highlights,green eyes,few freckles (though in summer i get lots) and i have a piercing above my lip on the left hand side.

4. i think girl as its sods law with it being my last baby but a boy would be lovely (either would be lovely really as long as he/she is healthy)

look forward to getting to know you all! x

p.s hello dan-o :D

Hi girls! Hope everyone is doing well. I was just wondering when everyone is planning on sharing their good news openly....with everyone...This is my first pregnancy and I think the rule of thumb is 12 weeks? Are you all going to wait until that time or let it slip early?

hey babytots I'm from hull too! Hurrah!
I'm due 12th sept according to ff.

hi emma yay thats fab that your from hull and due 1 day after me too :D

where you planning on having your baby women and childrens or cottingham?

hope everyone else is well?! symptoms kicking in yet for anyone? nausea has started for me though so far i can eat to take it away but it wont be long til i'm back to being best friends with the toilet bowl. x

Babytots I wish I was planned for cottingham! I live in stoke now so that's out of the picture! I think if I'd been in hull I'd be in hull royal maternity bit?!

I haven't felt sick at all just very very tired! I'm a store manager for mens clothes shop and I can be standing for up to 11 hours a day, it's exhausting at the mo :o(

Has everyone told your place of work yet or will u keep quiet til 12 weeks?

Hello My name is Simone. I'm due September 13th.

How old are you? 35

Is this your first? 6th pg going for #5

Where abouts in the world/contry are you ? Janesville, Wisconsin, USA

Do you have any pets? 2 cornsnakes and a cat

What colour socks are you wearing? Grey with colored presents on them. They are christmas socks

have you told your other half if you have one? Yes he's the one who had me test on the 1st

What was his reaction? Shock/ disbelief can't really blame him. we decided to take a break at the beginning of December.

Have you bought any baby stuff yet? Not yet, but I have stuff I bought before I m/c'd in April

Hi, I think I'll be due around the 20th.

How old are you? 32

Is this your first? Yes and currently terrified

Where abouts in the world/contry are you ? Durham, UK

Do you have any pets? 2 kittens

What colour socks are you wearing? None - don't really go with stilettos

have you told your other half if you have one? Yes we both found out this morning - he was bouncing around the house like a little child :)

What was his reaction? Over the moon, we've been trying for a couple of months so he was very happy.

Have you bought any baby stuff yet? Not yet, will probably not buy anything until about 8 months as I'm awfully wierd about things like that.

Hi Girls im due 18th September can i join you all:hugs:

How old are you? 30

Is this your first? My 3rd, But mine and DH's First
Where abouts in the world/contry are you ? Bridgend, South Wales UK

Do you have any pets? A Tortoise

What colour socks are you wearing? Blue

have you told your other half if you have one? Yes he was with me when i done the test, he would not believe it till it was confirmed at doctors, we have been TTC for 10 months:rofl:

What was his reaction? He is overjoyed

Have you bought any baby stuff yet? nope not yet

Have you told anyone else? DH, Parents, inlaws and our boss will wait till our scan before we tell the children

1.fav food? Anything

2.fav music/band?fav song? Rock, Hary Moore

3.what do you look like? Im 5 ft 2 inch Long Brown hair brown eyes, size 8 (US size 2)

4.do you think boy or girl? Boy

:hug:

Hi ladies, I'm due 14th Sept -

How old are you? 28

Is this your first? Hopefully my first full term baby, but I had an mc Aug 08

Where abouts in the world/contry are you ? North Wales, UK

Do you have any pets? 2 Jack Russels - Eric and Becks (DH's choice of names not mine)

What colour socks are you wearing? Black

have you told your other half if you have one? Yes we've been trying for 13 months total so he knew I was due to test and was there when I did it

What was his reaction? He is over the moon

Have you bought any baby stuff yet? no baby things but I have books from last time and DH bought himself some blokey pg books

Have you told anyone else? No-one. I'll have to tell my boss next week as I need to stop doing some types of work but everyone else will find out when we're past the 12 week mark.

1.fav food? peanut butter, brie and very rare steak - food is going to be boring for the next 9 months!!

2.fav music/band?fav song? love any music but fav song is 'I can't take my eyes off you' cover by Lauren Hill - my 1st dance song at my wedding.

3.what do you look like? Im 5 ft 10, dark brown hair, green eyes, very curvaceous - I'm all hips and boobs!

4.do you think boy or girl? No idea, but will definately be finding out at 20wk scan.

hi girls,im from paisley in scotland.im 24 and think im due around 15th september!! im in total shock:O

Hey girls! Can I start some getting to know you questions?:D

How old are you?

Is this your first?

Where abouts in the world/contry are you ?

Do you have any pets?

What colour socks are you wearing?

have you told your other half if you have one?

What was his reaction?:D

Have you bought any baby stuff yet?

Others add questions too! :D sensible or silly hehe! :D

I'm 32 (in 2 weeks)

Yep, it's my first :happydance:

In the UK, south-west.

Yep, dogs.

PMSL, none, sat here with bare feet :)

Told the OH right away, he was gobsmacked (even tho planned!) then incredibly happy :hugs:

Hell no, it's bad luck before the baby's viable isn't it? Doesn't stop me window shopping tho :rofl:

Hi Ladies - just got my BFP :happydance: I think I am end of September but as my cycle buddy Dan-O is here I hope I'll be okay to tag along!

How old are you? 32

Is this your first? Our first
Where abouts in the world/contry are you ? South-west

Do you have any pets? 3 dogs

What colour socks are you wearing? Grey warm ones!!

have you told your other half if you have one? Yep!! and sent him the picture of the digi to him by email whils he was at work (nearly had a heartattack!)

What was his reaction? Chuffed to bits

Have you bought any baby stuff yet? nope not yet

Have you told anyone else? Parents, BF & Brother & SIL (they are expecting in July)

So happy to be here :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->