• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mid sleeper bed with slide

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Does anyone have a mid sleeper bed with a slide for their LO? DS (5.5) wants one, I'm planning to get one for him when he changes rooms in the next couple of months, but I'm not sure how much room is needed at the bottom of the slide and can't find an answer online. He can move into either a small double bedroom or a fair sized single room. The single room would work better logistically but I don't want him sliding into a wall!

My friends DS has one of these and I'd say there's about 3ft from the base of the slide to his door, I'll see if I can measure properly I'm going over there this week. His is a single room though and it fits well as all his toys etx go underneath. She's thinking of selling it and I'm debating buying it, but not sure if my sobs too big for it at 7!

Ah thanks!
A lot of the reviews I've read on line say that their 12 year olds are still happy in their mid sleeper, so hopefully it should be good for a 7 year old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->