Midcycle spotting, 3 days late, bfn

ltbustle

Reaction score
Hi! I had spotting at cd20, 2 drops of brown in my panties and light pink, barely there discharge that lasted a day. I've NEVER spotted midcycle in my life and I'm 37. I thought one of 2 things- implantation or premenopause.

I'm now 3 days late on a fairly regular 27 day cycle but my pregnancy tests (store brand ept knockoffs) are negative (I've taken 5, yesterday with fmu was most recent). I have so many symptoms- full feeling uterus, sore breasts, soooo tired, and none of my normal pms mood swings. I'm not actively TTC so I don't think I'm manufacturing symptoms.

What gives?? Wouldn't a hpt show positive by now if I were pregnant and implanted when I spotted?

6 days late now... no sign of AF whatsoever. Lots of yellowish discharge that keeps me running to the bathroom thinking I've started my period.

Boobs hurt, nauseated, all that....

But still a BFN as of yesterday morning. I've had 2 ectopics before but even those had shown on a test by now! Gonna give it a few more days, I guess, then head to the clinic :(

How frustrating, I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

8 days late now which is unheard of for me. Bfn again today. I guess I'm not pregnant!

I feel so pregnant, though! I guess maybe the spotting 2 weeks ago could have been a week-late ovulation. It seems I still would have started by now, though, since my googling tells me the luteal phase stays pretty constant. Sooo maybe my 2 little drops were a week-early, almost nonexistent aunt Flo?

Ugh I just can't figure it out and it's driving me nuts not knowing what's going on!!

I don't wanna get your hopes up (or worse, make you lose hope!), but I've had this... For me, I tend to get ALL of the symptoms of pregnancy the cycle or two cycles before I actually get pregnant. For me, it seems to mean that my body is priming to be fertile (I have PCOS, so I don't ovulate every month). I've gotten pregnant within 2 months of having one of these "wonky" cycles 5 times, so here's hoping that if you aren't pregnant now that you end up pregnant very quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->