Midde name needed for Elle

Buttercup2014

Reaction score
If it's a girl we have decided to name her Elle. It's short for my grandmothers maiden name, and my initials were LLL. The only middle name we like so far is Elizabeth. Any ideas on a middle name for Elle Davis?

I know an Elle Yvonne and an Elle Brianne and think they're really lovely - as Elle is such a short name, it definitely suits a longer middle name!

Louise has been ruled out due to the fact that it's my cousins middle name, and her daughters. She was named after her grandmother. I do think it sounds nice together.

That's kinda hard...when I say my ideas in my head, they all sound like "El..." Like a Spanish phrase. I do like the name Elle, but picking a middle name is difficult! I think something like Grace or Temerity would work, though.

Elle Marie
Elle Catherine
Elle Jessica
Elle Hannah
Elle Trinity

That's kinda hard...when I say my ideas in my head, they all sound like "El..." Like a Spanish phrase. I do like the name Elle, but picking a middle name is difficult! I think something like Grace or Temerity would work, though.

Now that you mention it... :)

Elle Marie
Elle Aria
Elle Laura
Elle Amber
Elle Essa
Elle Berta
Elle Lana
Elle Lorna
Elle Dawn

I agree that it's difficult! My sis thinks we should use Elle as a middle name, and pick an "easier" first name.

Do yo think Elle Lea (as in Lee) sounds weird? My hubs does, but I think it's adorable.

Do yo think Elle Lea (as in Lee) sounds weird? My hubs does, but I think it's adorable.

its ok but it poses the question why not just use Ellie and then that's easier to pair with a middle name and can still be shortened to Elle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->