Midde name needed for Elle

Elle is also is short for my grandmother's maiden name of Ellison, and Lea is my middle name. My first, middle, and last all start with L.

Honestly, I don't think Elle Lea flows particularly well.

What about Elli? Still short for Ellison and Elli Lea might fit a bit better. A lot of 'l's though! :)

I think I would use Ellison Lea personally and call her Elle.

I think Ellison is pretty and a play on Allison but with more meaning to you!

I'm really into what names mean, and I think this one is particularly lovely/meaningful...

Elle Amanda Davis

Elle(she) + Amanda (loved) = She who is loved <3

I'm really into what names mean, and I think this one is particularly lovely/meaningful...

Elle Amanda Davis

That's so sweet! I would have to convince my hubs as I have cousin Amanda, and his niece is named Amanda. Elle has been t:happydance:he easy part

Elle Amanda Davis

That's so sweet! I would have to convince my hubs as I have cousin Amanda, and his niece is named Amanda. Elle has been t:happydance:he easy part

these also mean loved:

Aimee
Amalia
Ameilia
Cara
Carina
Carys
Davina
Esmae
Mary
Priya

If you're struggling for a middle and you really love Elle, is there any reason for a mn at all?

Elle Davis is pretty by itself. I don't think a middle is necassary unless you really want one.

Elle Amanda Davis

these also mean loved:

Aimee
Amalia
Ameilia
Cara
Carina
Carys
Davina
Esmae
Mary
Priya

Ooooh I LOVE Elle Amelia!

If you're struggling for a middle and you really love Elle, is there any reason for a mn at all?

Elle Davis is pretty by itself. I don't think a middle is necassary unless you really want one.

That gives me something to think about as I've never thought of not using a middle name. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->