Middle box!

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
I'm now in my middle baby box!
I have no idea why i'm so excited about that!

Very nearly half way though! Got my scan on the 8th of january!

Starting to feel a bit more real! Is it only me that's being silly?! :happydance:

Yay!! Congrats! That means I am ready to go up a box soon then!

You aren't being silly... It's so exciting! Xx

I thought i'd move up at 18 and a half weeks or so, apparently not!

Yep, you'll be moving soon! I haven't been watching my box so i don't know when i moved, but can't be long now! Well done :happydance:

You are not silly at all! It is very exciting :)

No I was super happy when I moved up and you moved up today :)
I always check beforehand cos I get so excited I next move up on 23+6 or 22 :|
and then 26+6 :D

Ooooh that means I move up tomorrow! How exciting!

It is going so quickly! x

Oooh I hadnt realised that I was up on the middle box now!!! Hehe! xx

oh not silly at all I get very exited every time I move up a box, congratulations hun xx

I get excited at the boxes too! haha I think it's awesome..just means more progression and closer to meeting our bundles! :D

I always thought the middle baby was the cutest, so I was pretty excited too :haha:

Congrats on moving up a box. THe baby only gets more squished from now on :winkwink: I only have another week before I move up to the 6th box, but this month really hasn't felt very long at all. So much has happened with the baby this month (first real flutters, first kicks, first kicks against hand, 21 week scan...) that it's just whizzed by!

boxes? help please
THe ticker you have in your signature, made at baby-gaga.com is split into 9 boxes, with a pic of the baby in each box, depending on how developed it is. SHe's talking about having moved up to the middle box in her ticker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->