Middle name for Finlay?

lisa35

Reaction score
What middle name goes with Finlay?

We can't have Alexander, James, John or Robert.

My OH wanted him to have his name as a middle name but his name is more
of a first name and i don't think it sounds right.

If he was to have his daddy's middle name he would be.....
Finlay Darren Gowthorpe :wacko:

I think Finley Darren sounds nice and if it's important to your hubby, I think it would work very well!

What's your husbands middle name? Could you use his middle name as your son's middle name?

I don't really like Darren to be honest. What about Finlay Sean as they are both Irish names?

Finlay Lewis
Finlay Samuel
Finlay Adam
Finlay Jacob
Finlay Shaun
Finlay Nathaniel
Finlay Leon
Finlay Christopher

Just the first few things that came to mind.

finlay jay?
finlay jack?
finlay lee?
finlay david?
finlay craig?
hhhmm not sure what else, i like finlay jack :) x

I like Finlay Jack and Finlay Sean. I will get my OH to have a look when he comes in from work see what he thinks :)

I kept thinkinbg finley oliver

I like Finlay Jack and Finlay Sean. I will get my OH to have a look when he comes in from work see what he thinks :)

Those are my favourites out of the ones listed too :)

our middle name short list is made up of my mum's middle name (which was also my grandmother's first name), my father-in-laws first name or my hubby's middle name (which was also his grandad's first name) depending which goes best with the first name we choose on the day... are there any other names you could use instead of Darren? I agree it sounds more like a first name than a middle name, no idea why. Although to use dad's name as a middle name is a nice idea.

just had a thought you might want to stay away from names starting with I, O or A... just realised what the initials would be!

How does Finlay Jack Darren Gowthorpe sound? Hmmm really didn't want 2 middle names but OH still insists he wants Darren which is only fair i suppose.:wacko:

I like Finlay Jack and Finlay George. xx

How does Finlay Jack Darren Gowthorpe sound? Hmmm really didn't want 2 middle names but OH still insists he wants Darren which is only fair i suppose.:wacko:

I think its got a nice ring to it. We're having two middle names because we both want to pick one. By the way, did you know that if you are not married only the mother has the legal right to pick the name, whereas if you are married you both have to agree! Unfortunately I'm married so I have to give DH a say! :winkwink:

I think its got a nice ring to it. We're having two middle names because we both want to pick one. By the way, did you know that if you are not married only the mother has the legal right to pick the name, whereas if you are married you both have to agree! Unfortunately I'm married so I have to give DH a say! :winkwink:

Thanks. I never knew that but who knows one
day we might get married :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"