middle name for Zoe? poll

shambaby

hayden's personal chef
Reaction score
I apologise, as I have already posted several threads about this, but we just can't choose a middle name for our baby girl. We have decided on Zoe for a first name, as it is the only name we can find which we both like, but just can't finalise the middle name. Our surname begins with a D and has 2 syllables.

Meant to add, we are open to suggestions if you think something else goes better!

We now have another contender! Last night I was looking through names and suggested May/Mae and it occurred to hubby that he thinks May was his favourite auntie's middle name. So he likes that idea, and we like the sound of the name, too, but the only way we can think of to check his auntie's name is to ask his mum and she'd be super peeved if we choose the auntie's name instead of hers :dohh:
What do you think? What about the spelling? Personally I prefer Mae but think maybe it looks too similar to Zoe.
Zoe Mae
Zoe May
All opinions gratefully received, and thanks to those who voted in my poll. Can I change the options or would I have to start a new one?

I think "May" and "Amelia" both sound equally great. I voted "Amelia".

Thanks, we think we have decided on May now. Amelia is just so popular at the minute it's kind of put me off. I know May is a pretty popular middle name, but it helps to have that extra meaning to it. And I got Hayden to say it the other day and it sounded super cute, just hope he doesn't remember and say it to someone else and give away the secret!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->