middle name ideas?

Tigerlily01

Reaction score
One of the frontrunner names on our boy list is Lee, but I'm struggling to think of a middle name that sounds good with it. The other names on our list are also short, and don't really go well with Lee.

I'd want it to be a definite boy's name, since Lee can go either way, but I don't like overly common/biblical names, or overly trendy names like Jayden/Aidan/etc. I like less common names, but nothing too out there. 2 syllables would probably flow best.

I thought of Lee Malcolm, but it's just kind of 'ok,' and OH isn't sold. I can't really think of anything else. Any ideas?

Wilson
Edward
Marcus
Melvin
Marvin
Lewis
Thomas
Kevin
Allen
Ronald
Andrew
Dillon
Philip
Francis
Carlos
Collin
Cecil
Lucas
Myles
Piers

I actually really like Lee Alan, but we used to live near a car dealership called Lee-Allen, so it feels weird to me, lol! I like the flow of Lee Andrew too, but it's not quite right, still. But you've definitely given me some ideas, thank you!

Lee Davis first came to mind.

Other options:
Lee Oliver
Lee Anthony
Lee Michael
Lee Frederick
Lee Maverick
Lee Harrison
Lee Kingston
Lee Jonathon
Lee Emerson

My brother is Lee William, William is a family name. Are there any family names you could use? X

Hmm, not really...most of our male family names are super short too, so would sounds kind of abrupt. Either that, or not names we'd choose (some people in our family have really odd taste! :haha:) Good thought, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->